badgerman

Leather Trimmed centre tunnel / pillar trims - now in cream!

Dude... could you do headlining? lol... Im thinking of giving my entire car to you and telling you to trim anything non metal LOL

You'd have to drive around in a full head to toe leather outfit to match your car :shock: :lol: :wave:

LOOOOL and grow one of these... :afro: :camp:

Ok- now I'm feeling bad that you've bought this skin and I'm not using it all up - I'm now thinking about what else you could maybe make for me. I'll ponder that in daylight (aint seeing the car in daylight at moment, what with work 'n' all :( ) and get back to you.

How about some hot pants? :norty:

Oooh- now that would be something. Then a pair of cream boots :D

Then I could ram a cream boot up your ass :bad-words:

Probably better than one of your bananas :lol:

:lol: You'll have to wine and dine me first before you're allowed any cream boot action :camp:

Well, duh, he started it :bad-words: ..... so back on thread, I received remainder of tunnel today, so I'll pack it up and post tomorrow or Monday latest.

Alright you lot - I just bought a center tunnel (humped), a set of pillar trims (minus the passenger A pillar :( ) and a dashboard. . . . . . .

Quick note people - I am not going to do steering wheels for a while for 2 reasons. . .

One - They take ages and I can't charge you lot what I need to charge to make it worthwhile.

Two - I have buggered up my finger a bit (tendonitis kinda thing I think) from all the hand stitching.

On that note what a perfect opportunity to share with you the offending articles!!

th_IMG_6619-1.jpg

th_IMG_6619.jpg

th_IMG_6621.jpg

th_IMG_6618.jpg

th_IMG_6633.jpg

th_IMG_6641.jpg

th_IMG_6645.jpg

That`s an arse about your hand, hope you get it sorted soon, and just as I managed to get myself a second steering wheel. But not to worry, the spare one i brought is in a good condition, so with a bit of TLC it should be just what I`m looking for.

Bugger, really sorry mate.

I am sure with some rest it will be ok. Clicking a mouse all day at work and then coming home and pushing needles through tough leather hundreds of times has clearly knackered my finger temporarily. To re-iterate. . . . bugger.

Once your finger is back to normal fella let me know i have a spare late VR steering wheel ive wanted retrimming for a while now. The top part of the leather has come off so is in a sorry looking state. Im in no rush for it atall i mean i could send it down to you and if it takes weeks and months it takes weeks and months

As for not being able to charge what you want to make it worthwhile, charge what you feel is the right amount you would be happy with, no point doing it if your under cutting yourself fella.

BTW the pics of the steering wheels above look amazing top work dude

Anyway once your back up let me know

Cheers

Jon

Ok dude, I will keep you posted. The hand is much better now so I will be at it again soon - with new prices too.

Thanks for the kind words dude, I am glad you like the work.

Righto, it's my steering wheel that actually ended up messing up Chris' finger i think - Sorry buddy.

Anyway, it's still not fitted after all that as the boss is a damn small spline boss and i need large spline and OBA boss' seem to be rare!

Here's a quick snap of the wheel, tis fookin amazing!

23022011168.jpg

And while Chris was trimming it I was busy painting the damn boss in crackle black only to find its the bloody wrong one lol.

23022011167.jpg

Ok enough of that, I'd just like to say that I can't recommend his work enough, tis damn right amazing imo and excellent VFM even if the prices go up.

Thanks fella,

Abdul

I thought all Corrado's had the small spline ! Is yours missing the spline adaptor ? It's splined inside and out and pushes onto your large spline,making the outer small !!

th_IMG_6633.jpg

th_IMG_6641.jpg

th_IMG_6645.jpg

My wheel and boss etc is now for sale if anyones interested, still unused!