VR6 Lee

Grand Turismo 5 - Official Thread

The lotus Exige in special events is doing my head in..... grrr!!!!

2 hours and still no nearer to completing it

Its Lotus elise on the top gear track in special events

I cant do that either, real pain in the butt[/quote:1zub3lvw]

me to :censored:

I must do that Lotus challenge by end of play tomorrow!!!! Im sitting here thinking I might have another go at it.. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Hmmm, all the cars in the photos seem blurred. That doesn't seem very good to me, but I'm beginning to rue selling the PS3, this looks fun.

Does the game still have a heavy bias to the Nissan Skylines?

Been a bit slow on getting into this... but I nearly lost my rag earlier doing the VW bus on the Top Gear track (first level) - always manage to get through to the penultimate corner when I come whipping in to overtake the last bus, and promptly always slam into it or get run off the track earning disqualification. Buggering thing!!

Hmmm, all the cars in the photos seem blurred. That doesn't seem very good to me, but I'm beginning to rue selling the PS3, this looks fun.

Does the game still have a heavy bias to the Nissan Skylines?

Really? I think they look pretty sharp, unless its a pic where its meant to look like that. The BMW one for example.

And yes, there is some bias towards the Skyline. there's like 40 variations of it :cuckoo:

Shame really cos there's some cars that should have been in the game that arent. :mad2:

is it me being a dilbert but how do you upgrade the brakes??? my yaris goes like shit off a stick but doenst stop so well

is it me being a dilbert but how do you upgrade the brakes??? my yaris goes like **** off a stick but doenst stop so well

Should be under tuning and drive train i would have thought. Though dont recall seeing brake options either

Im gonna "murder out" my Masarati GT FTW, but so far the car Ive enjoyed the most was my Free Civic mugen

Lotus Elise challenge done!!!! Woooooo!!!!!

That is one of the hardest cars to control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone buy my leather interior so i can buy a ps3 and gt5. Im getting seriously jealous now!!

Lotus Elise challenge done!!!! Woooooo!!!!!

That is one of the hardest cars to control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should have a go in my supercharged kit car thing, chuffin imposible :cuckoo:

n how the chuf do i find the nurburgring, need to put some practice in!

Cool, i'll add you later, same for you Lee :D

Me, Kempy and Zippy had a bit of online racing going on earlier. Was fun, though what cars are available for each player during online racing seemed a little random. For example Zippy had the Nissan Skyline R33, but i didnt even have Nissan Manufacturer on my "garage" list.

I think that was because I had just bought that one, and added it to my favorites, but as it was my first ever online race, I was a bit swept up with the process.

Worked out why I couldn't select a Kart now, So next time you online, Drop me a line, It was a right laugh.

ah right, that explains that then Zip. I just figured out that i have to add cars to my favourites also. Dying to use my Lotus Esprit online :twisted:

Yeah the karts are really fun. 8)

Thats a point, i need some pics of the kart!

Anybody like my new toy???? :luvlove:

Well with a bit of time off work these past few days i've been a little busy on gt5. Won this on a-spec professional series gran turismo world championship - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 which is now modified producing 1237BHP!!!!! This thing is amazing, although for some stupid reason its only a standard car not a premiun model?! (and a toyota yaris is a premiun model????) Got quite a few decent cars now so am liking the game more but there's one car that i've not yet got and really want a Audi quattro '82 can anyone one help? I keep checking the used car dealership and nothing so i don't no whether you win it (i no there's one cos i raced it in special events gran turismo rally intermediate level)

Just had a look through my cars and found a Buick Special producing 530bhp ish did it up a bit and now producing 660 ish bhp jesus this car flies did a supercar race with it and beat cars like the veyron and zonda. Must have won it when completing something doesnt handle like a supercar nor look like one (looks more like a gangster rappers car lol) but on them straights wow