CazzaVR

OEM VW Parts Price Enquiries

omg, just got back from VW with a list of all the bits i need, mainyl bolts, nuts and bushes, although was an outer cv joint and a wheel hub in there, and a gearbox mount.

£760!!!

Didn't get my card out to pay, i just took the list of prices and going to revisit the corrado and work out which bits i don't really need

Hi mate any chance you could help me find a g60 fuel pump, thanks Steve .

B 191 906 090 try euro car parts, they sell a few

Just picked up a couple of bits for 1.8 valver.

Thermostat - 056 121 113 D - £17.01!

Stat O'seal - 038 121 119 B - £2.08

Stat Housing - 055 121 121 F - £7.43.

Distributor seal - 027 905 261 - £10.44!!

Could have picked this lot up from ECP without 25% discount from another forum for less than a tenner!

On the other hand though, I have bought 2 stats in the last 3 months from ECP and both have been faulty, hence the reason I'm buying the lot from VW now!

Got the dizzy seal from VW Heritage for £5.91 delivered instead.

Edited by seanl82

Rear wiper jet anyone???? Dealer just told me they went obsolete beginning of the year and VW Heritage had no joy :(

Edited by colinstubbs

I think I may have a lead on rear wiper jets from Germany - bear with me and I'll post the details when the order arrives. This is the two part jet that only came on Corrados.

I think I may have a lead on rear wiper jets from Germany - bear with me and I'll post the details when the order arrives. This is the two part jet that only came on Corrados.

Yeah the plastic insert that slides up inside the wiper spindle - fingers crossed mate ;)

FYI I ordered, among a lot of other stuff:

Rear Wiper/Washer

-----------------

3A0955435 - cap for rear wiper arm

535955985 - rear washer jet (this includes both the spindle insert with plastic pipe that connects to the feed tube and the jet that is inserted from the top)

from a German dealer site, Autohaus Schlagheck. They have been very helpful and I have been trying to get a discount with them and they were interested in possibly having a reference from the forum or certainly getting more business. So if you do use them, just mention that you came from the Corrado Forum, and my name, Chris (in Ireland).

I was born in Germany, but they have good written English, take PayPal or bank transfer/credit card, shipping is reasonable depending on weight class, and they have access to the dealer network in Germany, VAG stock and a good relationship with Classic Parts as well. It's often worth trying two or three different avenues and it might happen that one will have something that the other says is out of stock.

http://www.autohaus-schlagheck.de/unsere+services/zubehoer+teile.98.html

You can check part numbers and order from this link:

http://www.online-teile.com/vw

In extreme cases, especially for some weird Audi Quattro parts, I have sometimes had luck in the US - http://www.busdepot.com (you can check part#s online)

Otherwise you have the official VW Classic Parts site:

http://www.vw-classicparts.de/

You can check for availability here:

http://www.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/bestand/

They also have an online section for common stuff:

http://www.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/shop/

They speak good english as well, so drop them an email even if a part

is not listed.

http://www.vwheritage.com/ have the UK Classic parts license,

sometimes they can find stuff in UK stock. Also, dealers in Ireland are on a separate parts channel, so sometimes there is stock there or in other countries that doesn't show up. Just because the UK is showing as NLA does not always mean the part is not available.

I've ordered a rake of parts, including the above, and am waiting for it to come in, so will know then if it is correct and actually there. So that's it - please, please don't buy up all the bits I'm saving up for! ;) but it's always better to create a demand through official channels.

Best of luck.

Just to update on this anyway - the parts arrived.

Prices were:

rear wiper arm cap - 3A0955435 - €3.15

washer jet - 535 955 985 - €19.08

What we need is a diagram of the car with parts you can click on then get the price.

Tbh the prices change all the time, the tensioner bolts that was £22 in the guide is now £47

What we need is a diagram of the car with parts you can click on then get the price.

Tbh the prices change all the time, the tensioner bolts that was £22 in the guide is now £47

I think the dealers have that ;) - it just doubles the price for any part automatically

Are the radiator brackets and rubbers still available? anyone know the part numbers? thanks.

Edited by plummer

Found the part numbers, are they still available?.

535121267E radiator retainer left /

535121267D radiator retainer right /

535121275 radiator bracket rubber mounting

535121276C radiator brackerdistance piece

N 01021527 hexagonal head bolt M6X15 /

171121276D rubber washer

Are the OEM fuel lines still available? After a bit of a scare with a drip due to a loose jubilee clip I also want to replace them to be absolutely sure. Better to be safe than sorry.

You can get the two hoses in the bay still - not cheap though - and plenty of people have uses hose they have sourced somewhere else - although the VAG items come pre-shaped. You can also still get the feed hose that runs from the filter to the engine bay.

Thanks. Tempted to replace it all and get it ticked off the "jobs to do list". I've got a new fuel filter sitting at home too so it makes sense to just replace it all in one go.

As above, i was about to ask the same question. Is the 4l the normal or the supersize one. Anyway price and whether the are still available would be great...

Standard bottle is 535955453, larger (7 1/2 Lt?) one for cars with H/Lamp washers is 535955453B - From memory I believe they are obsolete, but worth checking anyway?

Ian.