Sign in to follow this  
__Andy__

Vr6 top and bottom rad hoses, interior parts..Urgent...

As title then am in need of the following:

Top rad flange vr6, hose which goes from top of rad to the block and expansion tank again vr6, drivers seat reclining handle, passenger outer top door rubber, rub strips, rear plate tub, gear surround black with karmann badge and gear knob, door pulls late...

Any help as always much appreciated,

Cheers,

Andy

ive got a brand new early gearknob unused in my for sale thread, it will fit late and early cars.

Needs to be late dude, I can get an early one from work pretty cheap. Thanks for the offer.

Andy,

I will probably have a gear-surround and number-plate panel (if it comes off undamaged) soon but prob not till early Jan ?

If that's any good to you, let me know,

Cheers,

Struan

Andy,

I will probably have a gear-surround and number-plate panel (if it comes off undamaged) soon but prob not till early Jan ?

If that's any good to you, let me know,

Cheers,

Struan

Cheers dude, could really do with them asap tho jan will be ok prob...most desperate for the hoses..

Andy, I have the full set of hoses from my VR from when I replaced them with Samcos. I have always hung onto them as a set as i thought i might need them for another project one day but at the same time, thats not likely at the moment.

For me there's no point in having them if the set isnt complete but if you want the whole lot then I dont mind selling them, even though I know its only the 2 you need. I know your views on price from your other attempts and threads but if you think £50 for the whole lot as opposed to 2 is fair then let me know. My view on it would be that you could always sell them again if you get something better afterwards, or have the others as spares. Just an offer anyway.

Andy, I have the full set of hoses from my VR from when I replaced them with Samcos. I have always hung onto them as a set as i thought i might need them for another project one day but at the same time, thats not likely at the moment.

For me there's no point in having them if the set isnt complete but if you want the whole lot then I dont mind selling them, even though I know its only the 2 you need. I know your views on price from your other attempts and threads but if you think £50 for the whole lot as opposed to 2 is fair then let me know. My view on it would be that you could always sell them again if you get something better afterwards, or have the others as spares. Just an offer anyway.

That is really appreciated, I may have found some but am waiting for the guy to get back to me.if not then I will more ten likely take u up on your offer.

Thanks again dude, will let you know asap

glad you got it sorted. If they're not new. I would give them a through clean and moisturise with some mer or something similar, whilst perhaps trimming a few mm off the ends if they look remotely cracked.

Mk2 Golf switch fits and there is a lot of them on ebay.......and they are cheap.......i got one for about £5 and i got the headlight switch repair kit off daves16v, which sorted the original switch :D

Mk2 Golf switch fits and there is a lot of them on ebay.......and they are cheap.......i got one for about £5 and i got the headlight switch repair kit off daves16v, which sorted the original switch :D

That's great news, have access to plenty of mk2 bits.cheers

That's great news, have access to plenty of mk2 bits.cheers

Only thing that is different is, there is a plastic locating leg which isn't the same........but it snaps off easily :D .........all the electrical bits are the same 8)