Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Back in the club

After 7 months of lacking a Corrado I will have another VR6 on the drive tomorrow :clap: Soooo happy! :clap:

1995, Aqua Blue, grey leather 109k miles, full VWSH (even chains replaced by VW)and a private plate and had a partial respray 2 months ago :salute: . It has been garaged all of it's life too. I actually had the chance to buy it a year ago but I didn't have the funds at the time; it was a 2 owner car, the 2nd owner had MS and was unable to drive the car anymore.

Three months later however I saw the same car driving in my town last summer and stalked/followed the owner until he stopped. I had a chat and took his mobile/facebook and asked him to contact me if he fancied selling. It actually turned out he used to be the drummer in my brothers band/ Small world :lol:

Anyway, pictures tomorrow and let the tinkering commence :salute: Two weeks and it will be mint. However, the only thing that will bug me will be a small bit of laquer peel between the rear quarter & window where it was poorly masked :censored: But hoping the bodyshop that did the work will be sympathetic and redo it for me.

This time yes as it's in much better nick than my previous one. Theres also NO WAY I am swapping a complete interior from one car to the other again. What a nightmare! :lol:

Phew.....I will be honest I was so close to offering you mine as I have lately been loosing a but of love for it and I kept seeing your posts......but will hold onto it for now at least :D

Get the pics up fella.

Does this mean we can stop driving round the country looking at cars for 5 mins then back again ;-)

It would appear so.

Good news Neil, garaging them does make a massive difference to condition when they are all 15 years or older by now, especially the condition of the interior plastics.

Does this mean we can stop driving round the country looking at cars for 5 mins then back again ;-)

lol sounds like there's been many s trip out car hunting! Ah the good old days.

Indeed Yan, you should have seen the state of the 50 k mile one we saw - I nearly cried!

Fecked I assume?

Great news Neil :)

If you do decide you don't want the leather again.... got a tidy black cloth interior in a certain VR6 which I would gladly swap for leather ;)

Great news Neil :)

If you do decide you don't want the leather again.... got a tidy black cloth interior in a certain VR6 which I would gladly swap for leather ;)

Jurassic green and grey leather is not a good combo Jim..

CrazyDave would be upset to hear you say that! I think it works well in his car personally :)

Well i've been so busy cleaning the inside today I never got a chance to take pictures :(

I absolutely ADORE it though. I'm so happy :D :D