Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Corrado VR6 - 117k, Full Black Leather

VR6Rado - both wings have gone I'm afraid!

BComber - no fog lights but I have both indicators in good condition. £40 posted for the pair if you want them.

knightrider - I have exactly what you're looking for - good condition passenger headlight in good condition with all tabs intact and reflector good. £50 posted for that.

Storm2 - Aux pump went ages ago, sorry mate.

Andy - I think I still have the plastic part but not the grip, will check it out for you. I also have a very good condition splitter reinforcing strip (no corrosion) and the passenger seat rail plastic cover. I don't have the other two parts I'm afraid. Let me know if you're interested!

Cheers

Tom

Andy - I think I still have the plastic part but not the grip, will check it out for you. I also have a very good condition splitter reinforcing strip (no corrosion) and the passenger seat rail plastic cover. I don't have the other two parts I'm afraid. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks Tom. How much posted to Sheffield for them all? I might be able to pick them up at the weekend, though, if I end up going to pick some wheels up 'darn sarf'.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Mate

Do you have the drivers wing still ?

If so what condition is it in, any chance of photos please ?

How much collected / posted ?

Cheers

Sorry ! just read the last but one posting ! 'VR6Rado - both wings have gone I'm afraid!'

Oh well it's a free bump i suppose.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Nice name change there Gaz :thumbleft:

Hey mate I'm looking for a late sprec centre console surround, the bit that houses the radio, heater controls and blowers etc...

Cheers

Paul.

Hi do you have the boot side carpets, boot floor carpet and the panel that goes along the back edge of the boot around the boot catch ?

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, only just seen this post...

I do have the boot floor carpet and the thin plastic(ish) trim panel that goes along the back edge of the boot (if thats what you mean?). I don't have the boot side carpets I'm afraid.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hi Tom, did the passenger side headlamp go in the end? otherwise i'm after it as one of my clips is broken.

thanks

Jon

Hi Jon,

I still have the passenger side headlamp yeah, its one of the items that hasn't sold yet :) £40 posted if you want it.

Hi mate

I'm carrying out the mk4 rear caliper conversion on my Rado VR6 but my carriers and slide pins are seized, do you still have them and if so how much posted to Halifax please.

Cheers

hey man, you still got engine left? im after the bottom end really for a vr rebuild, but if youve got entire block i might take whole lot. pm me if you do. :)

No engine, radiator, ABS pump or DOHC cover I'm afraid - almost everything is gone bar little random bits of trim and some other bits.

I do have the rear calipers and slider pins but I think my reply might be a little late!

Gaz - they're yours if you want them, not too heavy so how does £25 posted sound? I've got another item to pack tonight and post tomorrow so will do the same for the carriers. I have several pairs so I'll pick the best ones for you, I've been reading about your slider pin woes! Pm me for payment details.