kevinwilson

Which is best red or silver badged vr6

Which is best red or silver badged vr6  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which is best red or silver badged vr6

Hi all, just wondered what are the advantages of both the silver badged coilpack vr6 and the earlier dizzy cap red badged vr6. Which one is better and other than the stated what other differences are there (e.g reliability, starting problems, speed, interior/exterior) or anything else they have different.

Which one is the best?

Edited by kevinwilson

Just been informed that there were coilpacks starting in 1993 (red badge) and continued onwards into the silver badge. Before the coilpacks it was dizzy's. sorry for the missunderstanding.

So is there any difference other than the badge colour between the silver and red vr6's that have the coilpacks. Just interested in the facts thats all.

Oh yeah what is the ham option and what is serrano

Edited by kevinwilson
wrong

From what I've found out by reading between the lines of dealer brochures/list prices, 92 and some 93 VR's came as standard with red badges. In 93 silver badges were offered as an option and 94> silver badges were standard. I'm reverting to red as it was the standard colour for my model year.

Sure someone will be along in a moment to confirm.

Serrano is a type of ham that Johnny foreigner eats.

From what I've found out by reading between the lines of dealer brochures/list prices, 92 and some 93 VR's came as standard with red badges. In 93 silver badges were offered as an option and 94> silver badges were standard. I'm reverting to red as it was the standard colour for my model year.

Sure someone will be along in a moment to confirm.

Serrano is a type of ham that Johnny foreigner eats.

So there is no difference am i right other than it being red or silver if they both have the coilpack???

Whats sorrano got to do with a badge colour? Im so confused haha.

you need to brush up on your ham knowledge if you want to be able to make an educated decision in any CF poll!

Ok ive brushed up my knowledge of ham and understand that ham is eaten abroad. What i dont understand is what sorrano has got to do with the blooming badge?

Ok ive brushed up my knowledge of ham and understand that ham is eaten abroad. What i dont understand is what sorrano has got to do with the blooming badge?

Its an in joke on the CF, I wouldn't worry yourself on how it relates to your poll. Don't take it personally. I prefer no badge, as that way you surprise more people!

Its an in joke on the CF, I wouldn't worry yourself on how it relates to your poll. Don't take it personally. I prefer no badge, as that way you surprise more people!

oh right thought I was missing something. :bonk:

I'm going for the foreign ham as I don't really care what colour the badge is. Just as long as its not that crap waifer thin stuff you get in the plastic packets?

I'm really sorry for laughing. I know little forum cliques and in-jokes must be annoying for new members but the utter confusion brought about by mention of some ham really has made me chuckle :)

Don't worry about it though. For some reason, that I can't even remember now, the polls on here usually have some sort of ham option. God knows why :lol: