mr lobitos

in the 24v club ( gone but not forgotten)

I'm a looking.... Any inside matey and a few more closer shots. Is the side on view showing a dink near the panel line?

that enough, with a couple of hundred spent on bodywork you would have spot car, I'm selling her way too cheap

Just wanted to echo what everyone else has said, bargain. 24v, audioscape door pods and nice leather interior, what more could you want for this price.

Coincidentally I have just picked up a set of those seats in black that are being delivered this week.

thanks everybody, it'll go in the end, had a few offers from wasters, will hold out till right owner is found

well what can say, finally sold her, gone to Cardiff, hoping the new owner doesn't tear the soul out of her, didn't like some of the ideas he was coming out with but he's paid the cash so he can please himself

deep down wished it had gone to a forum member, anyway the 32 is taking some of the pain away

finally, would just like to say a BIG THANKS to everyone for there help and support over my 4 years of happy corrado ownership

will still be popping in now and again , to see what's going on, if that's ok :thumbleft:

You better had ;) I'm sure there are plenty of Forum member's who owe you a big thank's mate for doing them tyre's at great price's and while we are on the R32 subject Some pic's please :p

Glad you got it shifted on, did you get rid of the wheels? keep us informed on the sale of them if not, If I have some spare cash later on I might have them to go against the RS's