mr lobitos

in the 24v club ( gone but not forgotten)

There are kits around but I think the turbo stuff isn't easy to find for the aue lump. I think it's something to do with the variable inlet manifold not being fitted to the aue lump.

Not enough power for you now Mr L, speak to Alex303, he has a supercharged 24v 4mo Golf :thumbleft:

Thought my ears were burning Bill !

...Mr Lobitos I've replied to your pm

cheers

Alex

Not enough power for you now Mr L, speak to Alex303, he has a supercharged 24v 4mo Golf :thumbleft:

Final price drop £2800 to corrado forum members

can drop the price further by taking some of the juicy bits off, your getting a really good example for that money,

That's a bargain Nigel especially when you add up the cost of all the bits somebody is getting a good deal

this is what's missing from the car classifieds , a bit of banter

anyway, dragon green , beige leather, anthracite wheels, classic combo

Fancying her and taking her home…..2 different things..

Is a shame, lots of car for the money.. Not a great sign for the rest of us when cars are so hard to sell even at bargain prices..

Id be tempted to take nice bits off and sell separately although it is a hassle but is a good way of maximising the money in the car..

With values of these things as they are, I wouldn't sell mine after all the investment I've put into her. If I got bored of it, I'd look at storage options. Certainly after selling my last corrado and regretting it!

That's just me though :-)

Fancying her and taking her home…..2 different things..

Is a shame, lots of car for the money.. Not a great sign for the rest of us when cars are so hard to sell even at bargain prices..

Id be tempted to take nice bits off and sell separately although it is a hassle but is a good way of maximising the money in the car..

Don't think Nigel really want's to start pulling it apart just an easy smooth sale

To be honest I think the thing that is holding the sale up is the fact it's a 24v conversion as there has been some stories regarding them and not being done great I am in now way suggesting this is the case with Nigel's but it may be making folk's a little wary.But I have to add this guy is one of the best guy's on this Forum and Totally Trustworthy I have had a few dealing's with him and he goes out of his way for you a true gent ;)

I would have no problems recommending this car, never let me down , not like my previous 12v, conversion done to a excellent standard, thanks for the kind words , james

yes mate, good few weeks now, kevin bacon checked her out for me as it's from Braintree, Essex, can't thank him enough, then the seller, drove it up to wales for me, couldn't believe that

anyway, she's a silver 3dr, slightly high mileage @ 100k ,try finding a low mileage one at sensible money, well looked after which is the main thing, when I sell the corrado will post some pics

Can't believe this hasn't sold at such a low price. Even the basic 2.8 AUE 24v feels a lot punchier than a 12V. A really nice conversion without all the added complexity of R32s not liking it's ancillary systems being AWOL, which mucks up the torque curve.

It's a good strong engine.