mimjed

street racing

Real men take it on the track.

Plus, on a more serious note you

a) Won't get risk some poor innocent soul getting caught up in your stupid games & getting hurt

b) You'll have a far greater range of performance cars to test yourself against

But prepare yourself, you won't be the fastest. Not by a long chalk. But then I suspect you're only interested in a race you know you can win, aren't you?

John

tbh, I'm not sure any of the engines the corrado comes with as standard really do justice to that chassis.

I know I'd rather do a fred flintstone than drive my 16 anymore, that's for sure.

Real men take it on the track.

Plus, on a more serious note you

a) Won't get risk some poor innocent soul getting caught up in your stupid games & getting hurt

b) You'll have a far greater range of performance cars to test yourself against

But prepare yourself, you won't be the fastest. Not by a long chalk. But then I suspect you're only interested in a race you know you can win, aren't you?

John

:lol:

Idiot :roll:

So you've never raced anyone on the roads have you, or revved the crap out of your engine outside stealth's workshops like some kind of road captain?

Edited by Kevin Bacon

Ha, ha, couldn't handle the humiliation and a typical response these days. They're in the wrong but still make out it's your fault.

Seriously anyone would think ive just ran over her cat and spat in her face, the way she kicked off. Started to get really personal with the insult :lol: I just laughed at her in the rear view mirror, which i think fuelled the fire :lol:

James - good point my friend! haha

I don't condone racing at all but sometimes a VR needs its legs stretching. My recent annoyance is with boys in mk4 goofs, had 2 of them recently try it on with me both times I showed them the rear end of my car but as soon as I had proved my point backed right off but both times had them come screaming past me over hatched lines and had to cut me up. It annoys the hell out of me, just accept you just got annihilated by a far superior car! its like getting beaten up by a rhino then giving it a swift kick to the shin and declaring you beat it.

I don't condone racing at all but sometimes a VR needs its legs stretching. My recent annoyance is with boys in mk4 goofs, had 2 of them recently try it on with me both times I showed them the rear end of my car but as soon as I had proved my point backed right off but both times had them come screaming past me over hatched lines and had to cut me up. It annoys the hell out of me, just accept you just got annihilated by a far superior car! its like getting beaten up by a rhino then giving it a swift kick to the shin and declaring you beat it.

I hear that. I reckon it's a double blow to their ego.

First, they try it on, but unfortunatly end up with their car covered in whoopass. (always keep a can in the glovebox folks!)

Second, after you've pulled in / slowed down, they then have to endure the drive-by of shame. Unlucky!

Much better when you get the reaction I got last wk'end. Oddly enough it was a Cooper S also, two stoners in it waving and giving thumbs up as I obliged their 'PLEASE FLOOR IT' request!! Got to roundabout and we parted ways with a hearty wave and few beep beeps. Great stuff.

:lol:

Idiot :roll:

So you've never raced anyone on the roads have you, or revved the crap out of your engine outside stealth's workshops like some kind of road captain?

What me? No. Not at all. I'm not saying I don't drive quickly, but I've never raced anyone on the road.

But I heard that you raced off down the road from Stealth when you had your first turbo engine built, when they specifically told you to run it in gently? Is that story as true as the one you've decided from somewhere to quote about me?

Here we go again...

John

I like wasting Impreza owners.........not soo much the older ones as they usually tend to be tweaked....but the newer stuff usually owned by a Penis who works in IT is my faourite target.......gets them properly ****ed when you hand there arse to them on a yellow plate....Ha Ha!!!

also...New TT owners too........they have a serious superioity complex and hate getting beaten, lol

What me? No. Not at all. I'm not saying I don't drive quickly, but I've never raced anyone on the road.

But I heard that you raced off down the road from Stealth when you had your first turbo engine built, when they specifically told you to run it in gently? Is that story as true as the one you've decided from somewhere to quote about me?

Here we go again...

John

What do you mean "Here we go again" like you're cleaner than the preacher's sheets and I'm such a trouble maker? Come off it. If you come out with the "Real men take it the track" type comments and start being judgemental from the morally higher ground, how do you expect I'm going to react? I'm guessing that was directed at me since I said earlier in the thread I don't do track days.

Well if it's tit for tat you want, then what you heard was incorrect. Vince was with me in the car the first time it went out. What I saw with my own eyes (and heard, rather cringingly from inside) at a Stealth dyno day was you revving the hell out of your freshly built 3.0, which apparently was still on a tame 'running in' map.

Real men take it

not round my neck of the woods they dont! sounds like prison talk to me :lol:

well a dissapointing last week for me, nothing remotely interesting to have a rip with.

found a tsi, with only a red i and it was pants. the first one had all three red (wasnt aware there were different ones!)

mr2 which i wasted.

and a daddy 911 turbo which was just immense to see it rip in a straight line, awesome noise!

corrado was sadly parked up today and the charger removed. been a pleasure to waste petrol in it!

same here mimjed. Nothing decent to play with over the weekend. And I went out twice yesterday! Once 'cus the car was sat for most of the week and I wanted to 'flush out the cobwebs'!! and then later in the evening for a bit've shopp'n and a blast in the cooler evening air!!

Never seem so many bland silver euro boxes and family flatpack MPV's. Where were all the proper cars?!!! All heading in the wrong direction that's where!!