silverrado1

Discount hotel for forum members

Hi!

Besides being a VR6 owner I am also manager of a hotel in the western lake district. There are some amazing roads round here for playing in a rado on (lovely and wide, nice bends, long straights) I currently drive for an hour to get to work but it never seems long enough! There are loads of great places to overtake and show off the fine rear end of a rado to Mr Mondeo and best part is you can visit the lakes without getting stuck in the tourist traffic! Anyway enough rambling my point is, as a little appreciation to other corrado owners, if you fancy a visit to the lakes anytime visit our website http://www.lowwoodhall.co.uk and if you like what you see send me an email and we can see what rate we can sort out for you (off peak/season = bigger discounts, I do still need to make enough to pay my wages!)

Thanks

Holly

Cheers Holly. Will defo keep you in mind, been thinking of a trip up there for a while. Can you PM me any rough idea of discounts ;-)

damn decent of you , me and the mrs would like a trip up there later in the year . good long run for the rado as well [oooer better make sure break down cover is up to date and tool kit on board ].

At least its not winderemere so no worries about overheating stuck in traffic! Just trying to fulfill my dream of having a car park full of corrado's ha ha ha - always nice to meet other rado owners

Definitely interested in this Holly, can you PM some idea of discounts if me and the good lady were to venture up in the not too distant future ;-)

Andy

according to your website you dont cater for children under 12 so thats me out, but im up for a meet if theres a few going so count me in if this happens!

according to your website you dont cater for children under 12 so thats me out, but im up for a meet if theres a few going so count me in if this happens!

Only took over here about a month ago and trying to get hold of the guy who has been doing the website to get this changed as WE DO! Getting hold of him is a nightmare but when I do it will be changed (and his neck wrung), we do also take pets - I know its bad and my apologies guys

ooooh does that mean you wont mind my bassett hound runnin round the premises ,nickin peoples mixed grills the minute there backs are turned lol. er no ,theres no way i could have her crawling over me leather seats for the jouney up there !

Nice and unusual offer for forum members! Will bear you guys in mind if I ever make it up to the Lakes! :)

I love the lakes, try to get up there every year. If there's enough interest in a 'group weekend' then I'm interested.

Nice and unusual offer for forum members! Will bear you guys in mind if I ever make it up to the Lakes! :)

Well there is no reason we cant try and get some offers going for each other apart from the usual discount oil/servicing etc?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

ooooh does that mean you wont mind my bassett hound runnin round the premises ,nickin peoples mixed grills the minute there backs are turned lol. er no ,theres no way i could have her crawling over me leather seats for the jouney up there !

Ha ha don't blame you! She could come and play with Chilli the giant retriever we have!

do you have to have a corrado or can you just be a member on here.