voo51

Breaking Corrado 2l 16v blackberry show car all parts 99p start

I have to get rid of everything to make room for a new project so all my parts are now on ebay starting at 99p with no reserve. Parts include rare 16v chrome plated stroeve kit, black parcelshelf and other black trim, other chrome engine parts etc....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/vwpololady/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Edited by voo51
Update sold bits

I don't want to clutter your thread, but this is a crying shame- you've put sooooo much time, effort and money into this car. You sure there's no other option? How about selling the seats seperately? If you still needed to sell the car, you could drop the price accordingly and be much more likely to sell.

It's a terrible time to sell a car like this :(

As your three and a half hours away,if you could find a box big enough,would you post the roof lining ?

To be honest I would want something as large and fragile as that to be collected as it could get damaged in transit.

How much for the door pods... are they audioscape ones

They are, however, I would be reluctant to take them off the door cards incase they left holes in the wrong places for standard pods.

what is the condition of the bonnet ??

Damn I need a new one too as mine is badgered..

Damn I need a new one too as mine is badgered..

you can have my green one when I start breaking it

The front wings are virtually immaculate, not sure if they will fit as the bonnet is different, maybe someone on here will be able to assist with that? Mine is a 1994 model.

The bonnet needs respraying but no dinks in it. On the very front edge the paint has started to come away and there is slight bubbling of the paint in several areas- NOT RUST. I think it was poor prep before being resprayed 2 years ago.The soundproofing has been removed.

ive checked your members gallery,but cant find any pics of headlining !

any chance of some pics please ?

Apologies, I have just looked at my pictures on my computer and it appears I do not have any. The car is kept in my Mums garage, I will pop down tomorrow at 3pm and take some of the lining and sunroof panel.

If anyone else wants any pics of anything else let me know.

Hi, Could you get some pics of the floor mats please. Thanks.

Yes no problem.

I don't want to clutter your thread, but this is a crying shame- you've put sooooo much time, effort and money into this car. You sure there's no other option? How about selling the seats seperately? If you still needed to sell the car, you could drop the price accordingly and be much more likely to sell.

It's a terrible time to sell a car like this :(

I tend to agree with this !!

Can`t beleive you can`t sell this,take the interior out,sell it seperately,put standard interior in.

This is maybe where the problem is.

It does look good but not everyones cup of T

Black gear surround with Karman badge £30

Rear strut brace £70

£100 Posted?

Im also after a passenger side door seal if in a1 condition, thanks.

i can't believe you're having to break this car!! what are you going to do with the wheels and tyres? would be interested to hear what they are, fitment and how much you want for them?

Black gear surround with Karman badge £30

Rear strut brace £70

£100 Posted?

Im also after a passenger side door seal if in a1 condition, thanks.

Sorry Mr Lobitos but this is a better offer, G60_Marc - yes I will PM you and check the seal this afternoon.

i can't believe you're having to break this car!! what are you going to do with the wheels and tyres? would be interested to hear what they are, fitment and how much you want for them?

I know it is a shame, but to be honest the best thing for me. I made this mistake before where I sold my car as a whole and I regretting it completely as it was still out there. It was heatbreaking for me to have to put my Corrado up for sale and someone else have her. Breaking her means not only can I never have her back and can move on emotionally but she can help other Corrados out there which need parts. Also, it is not a good time to sell and the whole reason for doing this is I need the money. :(

The wheels will be sold shortly, they are 7 x 16 9 x 16 with a 9 x 16 spare and Toyo Proxie TR1 tyres all round. 5 x 100 fitment, ET 15 and 30. As said in my gallery they have had the lip mirror polished.

Edited by voo51
forgot wheel info

I know it is a shame, but to be honest the best thing for me. I made this mistake before where I sold my car as a whole and I regretting it completely as it was still out there. It was heatbreaking for me to have to put my Corrado up for sale and someone else have her. Breaking her means not only can I never have her back and can move on emotionally but she can help other Corrados out there which need parts. Also, it is not a good time to sell and the whole reason for doing this is I need the money. :(

The wheels will be sold shortly, they are 7 x 16 9 x 16 with a 9 x 16 spare and Toyo Proxie TR1 tyres all round. 5 x 100 fitment, ET 15 and 30. As said in my gallery they have had the lip mirror polished.

I am guessing they need spacers then? so how much do you want for them? i am in no rush to get them on my car so if you need to keep them until the end of the sale its not a problem for me!

I am interested in the bonnet as its the right colour and does not need a rusty dent removing like my own blackberry.

Not sure how to sort out collection or delivery mind as I am way up North and I know the only Corrado part that does not fit in a Corrado is the bonnet!

Yes I had pcd adapters on them which were 20mm spacers as well. I don't really know how much they are worth, all the tyres have not even done 5000 miles, the two front ones have not even done 2000 miles and the spare tyre is brand new.

The bonnet has no dinks or rust, just some light surface bubbling of poor prep work. however,I am going to hold off on selling the bonnet at the minute as someone is intrested in the whole cars exterior. Plus, I wanted to concentrate on the interior to begin with. If they do not want the whole exterior then I will get back to you straight away and we will be able to sort something out in regards the delivery.