voo51

Breaking Corrado 2l 16v blackberry show car all parts 99p start

Gear shifter price please.

Do you mean the gear knob? or the actual arm/pole that changes gear?!

Does the glovebox strip still have all the tabs intact?

Dont suppose you've got a photo of the them? :)

If they're all intact, I'll take it!

Yes it has, I am next going to the car on Wednesday I weill take a pic for you then.

Yes the arm/pole that changes gears.

To be honest I am not sure how to get it off, when the mechanic removes the engine I will ask him to remove it and I will PM you when it is done.

Have you got a picture of the condition of the Radiator L brakets and the rubber bush and the distance piece just below it.

cheers

Have you got a picture of the condition of the Radiator L brakets and the rubber bush and the distance piece just below it.

cheers

Sorry my radiator brackets have completely had it, they are painted black to hide the rust!

Vicki

hope you can help me looking for the black plastic piece inside the petrol flap. this is the part the piece on the flap goes into to allow the flap to lock. there is also a like guard behind the catch that i would like. the part numbers are 535862181A which is the bit i broke then 535862292A for the guard. see pictures below:

catch.jpg

catchplus.jpg

drawing.jpg

its item 3 and 18A

Thanks

Do you still have the handbrake leather handle?

Oh and the lh vent above the head unit, if it's still got some resistance, mine's wobbly...

Edited by KipVR

Thanks for the photo of the roof strips but I can't see if the rubber strips are fully intact or fully removed! Also are all the tabs on the number plate plinth still there?

Sorry to sound like a vulture, but I'd be interested in buying the heater controls to keep as spare.

Do all 3 wheels rotate? No breaks?

Thanks!

RSGNTX - I will have a look this afternoon.

KipVR - Sorry the original handbrake gaiter went years ago. I do have the vent, I will pm you.

Swiftkid, I will take some pics of the rubbers on them this afternoon and yes the rear plate surround is completely intact as far as I am aware.

Joebloggs, yes they do, I will PM you.

thank you!

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Vicki I found a supply for the Fuel flap component so don't go taking it apart!!! Thx :D

Hi Vicki,

Do you still have the passenger side under tray? £25 ok?

I can collect again when the metering head is out.

Hi Vicki,

Do you still have the passenger side under tray? £25 ok?

I can collect again when the metering head is out.

No, sorry

My wheels are now off the car and up for sale, they are 7x16 on the front and 9 x 16 on the rear with 1x 9x16 spare with a brand new tyre. The rear tyres have done under 4000 miles and the fronts have done under 2000 miles all with Toyo Proxie TR1's. The lips have just been mirror polished and all wheels are in excellent condition. Viewings welcome.

100_2120.jpg

100_2122.jpg

£650 ono

Still got the heater controls ? how much posted

Cheers

John

Sorry it has been sold.

Sorry the arches are staying on the shell for now, but if I do come to sell them I will contact everyone in order who asked about them.

Porsche leather interior reduced to £1000.

Have you had any luck getting the s/s sill covers off yet ?

Sorry I havn't managed to get round to it yet, you are the first on the list for them so I will pm on Sunday or Monday when they are off.

hi im after a good genuine passanger wing is this factor paint colour for the blackberry how much posted cheers

I will get back to you on that one.

The shell is now ready to go other than the gearbox, exhaust and some engine bits to come out still. Pics of the only 2 bits of rust I know of.

The rear arches have been subtly extended over 2inches either side so you can easily get 9 or maybe 10inch wheels under. The front arches have been rolled. The rear bumper has been extended and angled to fit the arches and the sides of the car brought out to fit the arches. The ariel has been smoothed out, rear tow eye smoothed out, badges smoothed out and rear wiper recess smoothed out.

Overall the paintwork is in excellent condition other than the front bumper which has some stone chips.

Also included FK Highsport coilovers, the brakes, axels and most of the under body mechanics which could be sold off if not required by the buyer.

All the looms are still in place for the interior and the heating ducts and everything that was behind the dashboard is still there. Another interior just needs to be fitted.

No major rust at all, there is 1 tiny bit about 1cm long and 4mm wide below the rear spoiler and a little bit on the slam panel under the bonnet but that is it really. The bosy has been waxed at least 100 times in the past 12 months and came best Corrado at GTI international last year on both days, plus won a whole host of trophys at shows throughout the year including Action, Summer festival and Deva Dubs.

It did have a 2l 16v engine in but can be fitted with a VR6 or even R32/24V- the under mechanics would need to be changed of course but you could sell the ones currently on it.

She really is amazing and would recogmend a viewing to anyone

Will make a great project for someone

100_2204.jpg

100_2205.jpg

100_2206.jpg

100_2207.jpg

100_2208.jpg

good scuttle area,no rott.. 100_2210.jpg

100_2211.jpg

scuttle rust.. 100_2212.jpg

100_2213.jpg100_2214.jpg Huge arches! 100_2215.jpg rust under the spoiler 100_2215.jpg100_2202.jpg100_2201.jpg100_2200.jpg100_2199.jpg

Edited by voo51
more info added

Hi, do you still have the driver and passenger door seals, if so what condition are they in and how much posted please. Cheers Tim

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Hi sorry, the ones that go on the car body and seal when the door shuts