TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

Gen VW - yes, they have homemade rubbers on them, complete with the t-track rubbers etc.

Just need a long allen key for them to tighten the bolts and you're away!

Tim

Would you be able to cut out part of the nearside chassis rail for me so I can have a replacement battery tray that's in the right colour??

Cheers :D

Sorry boost monkey - have currently got someone buying the shell, should this fall through i'll contact you.

Tim

no probs, I hope someone keeps another DBP on the road! Ours seem to be getting quite rare...but then i'm biased.

DBP shell now available again - last chap has gone off the radar - based in bath

passenger and driver side where the rear arch meets the sill about a foot up and across from this point will do me

posted to where?? Or do you want to come and get them?? If i'm doing the cutting can you please send me a pic with an sketch on it of what you need so there is no confusion - the whole principle of measure twice and cut once. £30 plus postage for the parts?

Tim

I'll take a pic in the morning of what I need.

May be able to collect depending on work commitments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is what i need

passenger side is definitely in need of replacing before MOT time

PM me for postage details etc

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50598[/ATTACH]

might be able to cut them out tomorrow but more likely just before christmas.

Is this ok or is your MOT sooner than that?

Tim

bonnet in really good condition for £50 collected from bath, both bumpers for £50 collected. Seats as previously advertised - need to move on so price drop to £350 collected.

right - mint bonnet will become a custom BBQ lid if hasnt been snapped up in the next week, away with work for 6 months at the end of the month.

Bonnet and both bumpers are now free to a good home - please PM me if you would like to collect.

Seats still for sale.

Tim

When do you go Tim? Can you PM me your address, my Mum lives in Bristol (Oldland Common) and I'll ask her Husband if he can do me a massive favour and pick em up from you. Cheers fella!

Edit, also if you have the nearside rear stub axle spindle I'll get him to bung you a few quid too! Cheers mate!.:thumbleft:

Edited by seanl82