TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

Hi mate have not seen ecu in parts list [sorry if i missed it ] i may need one ,if not sold how much please . Rob .

hi mate, u still got the full lock set and keys (door handles,boot lock,ignition barrel) if so i wll take it.

Sorry - keys and locks gone

Hi mate have not seen ecu in parts list [sorry if i missed it ] i may need one ,if not sold how much please . Rob .

Yes mate - ecu available but is a 93 (late model) - isnt yours an early being a 92??

Tim

EDIT: Ignore - apparently my one will be at the dealer tomorrow.

Edited by Portent

Full set of mats - clean and nearly new - still really stiff! Rest as per the title, once I have the rear beam off, the shell is up for grabs for 2 weeks then getting recycled!

Tim

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

2011-09-17134349.jpg

Hi, i'm interested in mats dependant on price and them being the embroidered logo, thanks

Had a quick scan through the thread but didn't see if you sold the gear knob. If it's still available, how much posted please?

Edited by 4eyes2wheels
adding clarity

You got close up pics of the corrado logo mate? Very interested but i'm quite picky!!

Pic added to the photobucket link

Ill have the mats.

PM coming your way!

Had a quick scan through the thread but didn't see if you sold the gear knob. If it's still available, how much posted please?

Gear knob gone - updating list shortly - sorry

Which relays do you have left? I may bag a few as spares.

All of them! - name what you'd like - or you can have the lot - make me an offer!

Tim

how much do you want for your rear parcel shelf supports (recovered in leather) i will need them posting,

many thanks Bryan

how much do you want for your rear parcel shelf supports (recovered in leather) i will need them posting,

many thanks Bryan

I reckon £25 posted sounds fair, £30 with the pioneer 50W speakers still in

I think theres some photos on the photobucket link

Let me know what you think

Tim

I will take them with the 50w speakers in,for £30 posted,

could you let me have a few of the nuts that hold it in please ?

pm me your paypal address please

ben - i'm really sorry - I went out and took a photo of the corrado logo on the back of the car today!! Complete misunderstanding, the other chap has now paid up and posting tomorrow - sorry again dude.

Tim

Ill have the mats.

ben - i'm really sorry - I went out and took a photo of the corrado logo on the back of the car today!! Complete misunderstanding, the other chap has now paid up and posting tomorrow - sorry again dude.

Tim

No worries at all mate, my own fault for not being more firm with an offer.

Hi, are you selling the bracket that hold the rear seats in place to the chasis? its a particulars beacket and bolt combo. if so let me know please and also how much inc p&p to ts7 8aj

ta

All of them! - name what you'd like - or you can have the lot - make me an offer!Tim

I'll probably take them all. Would you mind counting how many there are and I'll then make an offer as I'm not likely to be able to get to look at my fusebox until next weekend to check them. If anyone else desperately needs them to get their car running then I'll step aside for them as these will be going in a box of spare parts for future breakdowns :)

OK matey - going away tomorrow am for a week, from the sounds of things it can wait a week.

Tim