TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

Dragon green - going to try and sell the spoiler mechanism as a whole unit, will break in a couple of weeks if it hasnt gone!

Tim

Hi mate,

Do you have the front ashtray and the tray that it sits in, which screws to the front console?

Cheers

Hi mate,

Do you have the front ashtray and the tray that it sits in, which screws to the front console?

Cheers

Yep - £ 12 posted?

hi

hopefully you can help, what i am after is the front top mounts, parts inc are spring plate, top mount and bearing, threaded bush, top plate and top nut for both sides can you help? cheers trevor

hi

hopefully you can help, what i am after is the front top mounts, parts inc are spring plate, top mount and bearing, threaded bush, top plate and top nut for both sides can you help? cheers trevor

Hi mate, I'm away until tues, will sort out you parts the and then get back to you.

T

also you dont have the outer scrapers for both the doors in good condition? cheers

Hi do you have:

All the switches, handels & door pockets from the front door cards? (Elec windows, mirror, grab handles, opening handles etc! Both driver & passenger side)

And the cowling that goes around the ignition area?

And would you post?

Cheers, Si.

**EDIT** Just realised your only in Bath, so can collect!

Edited by GTi.Si

Hi Tim,

I'll take the Chrome interior door pulls, and leather Handbrake gaitor. £25 posted for both?

Thanks,

Andy

hi

Yes - but having issues getting them off - the suspension piston keeps spinning and cant undo the top nuts - will keep trying - £40 plus postage? if i can get it off.

also you dont have the outer scrapers for both the doors in good condition? cheers

I still have the left one, £15 plus £3 p&p to uk

Have you got the drivers rear brake carrier?

Cheers

Yes - but that would mean breaking a set of brakes - makes it more unlikely I would sell the lot - get back to me on whether you are willing to buy the rears calipers and carriers both sides.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Hi do you have:

All the switches, handels & door pockets from the front door cards? (Elec windows, mirror, grab handles, opening handles etc! Both driver & passenger side)

And the cowling that goes around the ignition area?

And would you post?

Cheers, Si.

**EDIT** Just realised your only in Bath, so can collect!

Yep - the door pulls (lever handles) are chrome so not originals - I have all of the above, door handles are slightly scratched as is common with these! I have the cowling and it still fits on fine, but a small bit of plastic has broken off just to the left of the steering column which doesn't affect function at all.

Hi Tim,

I'll take the Chrome interior door pulls, and leather Handbrake gaitor. £25 posted for both?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy - the chap above has first dibs on the door pulls - handbrake gaitor posted for £20? The actual hand piece is sewn in, and there is red stitching along the top of the leather - it matches with the gear gaitor and they look awesome together - could do both for £35 posted? would you like a pic?

Do you have both door lock mechanisms (not handles)

Yes - havent sold any of the door lock mechs - send me pics of exactly what you want and i'll sort out prices.

Tim

Hi Tim,

I'm sorted for Gearlever gaitor thanks. It's really the chromed handles that I was after, so I'll wait and see what the guy above says first.

Let me know,

Andy

Sounds good, when are you free for me to collect? And how much would you want?

I don't nesseserally want chrome door pulls so i'll let poll have them, maybe he'll do me a deal on his originals?

I don't nesseserally want chrome door pulls so i'll let poll have them, maybe he'll do me a deal on his originals?

I'll take the chrome door pulls and let you have my originals for £5 posted? How's that sound?

GTi.Si, I reckon £10 for both of the door handles and wingmirror switches, £10 for both of the window regulator switches, £15 for the pockets (did you want the speakers - if so would be after a little more)) and £8 for the cowling as damaged. So £43 collected without speakers and £55 with the speakers. You can collect this evening if you are in a hurry - have pm'd you my number.

I'll take the chrome door pulls and let you have my originals for £5 posted? How's that sound?

Chromes and gaitor for £25 posted as you suggested?

Tim

Ok Tim, PM your payment details and I'll sort it out

Thanks again.

Yes - havent sold any of the door lock mechs - send me pics of exactly what you want and i'll sort out prices.

Tim

When you have the door open its the rectangular mech three quarters the way up the door, they are zinc plated held on by 2 allen headed bolts but should be covered by black plastic covers. Looking at mech bolts and cover for the complete unit. Easy to remove no parts from inside the door skin

Thanks Tim, i'm prepared to pay £15 for both delivered if they include the covers and bolts. I will leave the offer open if you want to consider it, i'm not pushing

Regards

Gareth

Thanks Tim, i'm prepared to pay £15 for both delivered if they include the covers and bolts. I will leave the offer open if you want to consider it, i'm not pushing

Regards

Gareth

£18 and they come with all parts stated.

Tim

have the got the drivers door frame rubber seal?

Yep, just seen your thread in "wanted", I'll see if I can get it off in one piece. T

removed and intact - just checking its the rubber that covers the metal frame on the outside of the door - if so its in absolutely mint condition and comes with the screw, screw cover and little plug that goes in the other end - yours posted for £30

Tim