24V Renshaw

do I come back into the fold..........?

been using mine as a daily since day one so that's almost 5 years in all, had a few hiccups along the way but not always down to the cars fault.

Hopefully you will come back, would be good to see you at a few meets and finally see you "the legend" in real life.

BTW did you get rid of the porsche then? Or am I just making stuff up and youve never had one??

After selling the Corrado I did have a 964 (911) for a while, but then I sold that to buy an engagement ring and bought a 4motion, which I then sold and bought another project Corrado, but then I broke that and bought an Audi A6 Avant, which I then sold and bought the MK4. but also in amongst all that we got married, had a baby, bought a house and bought an X5 as the family car. :)

Jay

It's amazing how much your life can progress once a Corrado project has been gotten rid of :lol:

Congrats on the marriage, house and kid + kid no.2 soon to arrive :D

It's amazing how much your life can progress once a Corrado project has been gotten rid of :lol:

Congrats on the marriage, house and kid + kid no.2 soon to arrive :D

is that why your keeping yours then kev, not ready for kids yet lol

So today I put a deposit down on a Dark burgundy Pearl Corrado VR6. Needs lots of cosmetic work, but is a good solid base, which I am looking forward to bringing up to be a fresh daily driver with a few tweeks.

Updates to follow in Members gallery....

Jay

Great news, Jay :) Can't wait to see the car and it's progress over the coming months and (hopefully) years.

Leather recaros helped too

I'm sure they did mate :) ..............can't wait to see how you get on with this :cool:

Saw a red one today in Moston and was thinking next time I see it I will probably be driving a C and be able to actually acknowledge them.

Stan - Get it done mate, I am genuinely like a kid at Christmas even though I know all the hassle coming my way LOL!

Jay

Did you buy that £1,500 VR with the Recaro's and 212,000 miles on the clock mate?