dogger

SpoonFedTuning One Piece Lower Windscreen Trim Group Buy

Hello everyone! Some of you may know that we currently make a LHD one piece lower windshield trim in fiberglass. This part replaces the 3 O.E. plastic trim pieces and gives you one smooth/continuous trim piece. It is also more durable and won't break like the ABS plastic pieces do.

We have built a prototype for a RHD version and if we can get enough pre-orders, tooling will be made for not only a fiberglass version but also for carbon fiber and carbon/Kevlar versions. These parts will be of the highest quality with vacuum infused composite construction. Prices would be £100GBP for fiberglass, £125GBP for carbon fiber or carbon/Kevlar. We need to get at least 8 pre-orders to make this happen. Shipping direct to you would be £37GBP with USPS Priority Mail that takes 6-10 business days to arrive.

Here is a picture of the prototype. Sorry its not the best quality picture. I will get some better quality ones this coming week.

26f842eb.jpg

Here are a few pictures of the LHD version painted with satin black paint.

75fda62c.jpg

2980baa3.jpg

9322e2aa.jpg

Thank you!

Edited by dogger

Im in for a fibreglass one please, also do these need/use the standard clips that clip onto the metalwork and then the new piece clips on??

Edited by Jon_vr6

This part needs just a few of the metal clips to hold it in place. I suggest 3 but even just 2 will work fine since its all one piece instead of 3 separate pieces like the OE version.

The Kevlar scuttle tray cover is for LHD and unfortunately won't clear the RHD wiper motor. We will be making a RHD version soon but it will lose the drivers side channel and gain a hump for the wiper motor. They will sell for $125GBP.

hi if the happens, can u post down 2x 70mm splittters also.. cheers,, im trying to see if my friends want these scuttle panels also

cheers

We can offer the one piece windscreen trims in a variety of materials. The scuttle trays we currently make in 4 materials and there will be more coming soon.

18c1b842.jpg

504860c9.jpg

i,am in for one in cf how soon will you need the money as i need two get new coilovers supension first:mad2:

Unless more people are willing to commit to buying, I will hold off on making them.

I would take a rhd one. Undecided on fiberglass or carbon though. Also interested in the scuttle covers.

Edited by DANG60

Are the prices is $ or GBP? you've put both down lol.

The price is in Sterling !

the confusion is Doggers computer hasnt got a £ (pound) sign ! correct me if i am wrong

i would like a black carbon windshield trim and scuttle cover... both in RHD... let me know when you have enough takers

Thanks everyone. On Sunday I will look over this thread and total how many people are interested. Hopefully we can make at least the trim right away.

I'd be up for a fiberglass lower windscreen cover and a Carbon tray. Are through prices quoted a posted price to our address?

Sorry everyone for not posting when I said that I would. Things have been very busy here with a big project and we just had a holiday weekend sale here in the States that is keeping me busy with shipping parts. The response on here definitely is enough to move forward with the one piece windscreen trim piece. The price is on just the part and does not include shipping. Shipping on this part is £37.

We concluded that a RHD specific scuttle tray would need to be made in order to clear the wiper motor. Right now I don't have a time when we will build a new mold for a RHD version so for now this would be just for the windscreen trim.

For everyone who is interested I'd like to start taking orders for the trim panels in both fiberglass and carbon fiber starting next week. I need to sort out if people would prefer to ship direct or if there is more interest in having them shipped to one person and than distributed.

In the next few weeks we will be introducing carbon fiber strut caps. We may also make them in aluminum since so many people loved this CAD model.

81180f01.jpg

one in cf for me how much shipped direct including one of each t-shirts in large

thanks eddy:geek: