Sign in to follow this  
stormseeker

Mykoo Motorsport/ABT VR6 article from 1994

Just tidying out some more old mags and found this in an old copy of ( :oops: ) Max Power from 1994...

Never heard of either Mykoo Motorsport or ABT? Wonder if K815 FYK is still around?

Nice wheels, but the graphics on this C are way over the top... and spot the errors in the article...

250bhp from 3.0 litres, typical Mykoo bullsh#t.

They were quite big in the mid 90s but were just a bunch of cowboys like Deutchcar. They stuck ABT 5 spokers on everything, charge through the nose and over-rated themselves something chronic.

I think it was run by a character called Alex Adofo......

The company vanished into obscurity a few years ago but I think he or one of his new companies still import ABT stuff....

There's some amount of $#!te talked in that whole review IMHO.... since when did 3029cc = 3.1 Litres?!? That's 3.03 litres at the nearest... :roll:

And supposedly 250bhp from 3.03 with a 2.9 giving only174?!? WTF??? :roll:did these people not know how to add up or something?!? :evil:

I'm glad that these muppets fell off the tuning world and won't be messing up any more cars or calculations for the rest of us... :p

all opinions stated above are mine, and mine only... of course, anyone else is free to share them..... ;)

Who remember's the TEC corrado in pvw back in 97 was 4 wheel drive vr6 supercharged pushed out 350 bhp :shock: it looked bloody nice to :)

Who remember's the TEC corrado in pvw back in 97 was 4 wheel drive vr6 supercharged pushed out 350 bhp :shock: it looked bloody nice to :)

Ooooh yeah - Now there's a car, mind you TEC went tits up too :?