8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Mine arrived today and got it fitted, looks great and works great! what more could you ask for!

Thanks for the quick postage too

Forgot to take a last few to the Post Office today, so will get them sent off tomorrow. Oops sorry about that.

I've been asked a couple of times recently if I have any left. There's about 12 or so that are available for sale guys. I've been bowled over by the positive replies I've had to this group buy, so thank you everyone. And I'll be making a small donation to the forum as a thanks and to assist in the continued running of this great forum.

Its very faint due to light being cast around the inside under the switch cap. No more than the German made ones do. When I tested, I didn't think it was even worth commenting on. Can be solved by putting on a shallow sleeve on the red LED like heatshrink.

No cant say even slight amount of red light round the ring, though the symbol on the headlight is illuminated red - is that what you mean.

I love the green on red lighting when in use 8)

Grumble grumble , wheres mine ? ,only live 3 miles from you , lol dude , look forward to seeing you soon , you getting on with that ob2 conversion or have you slung it in the basement !.

Grumble grumble , wheres mine ? ,only live 3 miles from you , lol dude , look forward to seeing you soon , you getting on with that ob2 conversion or have you slung it in the basement !.

Haha, snail mail mate! How the hell do you know the obd2 stuff is in the basement?

Arrived today - many thanks again Matt for all your hard work organising, and really making it happen - it's this kind of thing that makes enthusiast forums worthwhile.

Arrived this mornign thanks! Any guides on how to swap them over, not sure how to get the old one out without breaking stuff...

Hi mate - paid you for my 3rd headlight switch as agreed earlier this week and sent you postage details via PM.... let me know if there's any problems.

Cheers.