8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Hi Matt, can I get one please?

Tony

Hi Tony

Of course you can have a switch. I'll pm you in the minute buddy.

Mine's still going strong after 19 years but wouldn't hurt to have a spare, are these supposed to lessen the risk of burning wires and a potential fire ? Should i still do the inline fuse mod on a new switch ? Or do i not need to because this one has no bulb ?

Mine's still going strong after 19 years but wouldn't hurt to have a spare, are these supposed to lessen the risk of burning wires and a potential fire ? Should i still do the inline fuse mod on a new switch ? Or do i not need to because this one has no bulb ?
i have a new light switch for my 1993 m reg corrado please send me a pm with details to pay ok thanks

i have a new light switch for my 1993 m reg corrado please send me a pm with details to pay ok thanks

I would rather buy from the OP otherwise it negates the point of a group buy, if this thread turns into "you can buy one off me instead", no offense meant..........

I'd like one, please.

What's all this about an inline fuse mod, chaps?

I think it was needed in the original type where the bulb wire would overheat and melt, but an inline fuse would stop the wire getting too hot...

By original type, do you mean the early one? I believe the switch is different in the late model, tho' may be wrong.

Anyways, do I need to do it? Been working OK for me for the last 5 years or so.

By original type, do you mean the early one? I believe the switch is different in the late model, tho' may be wrong.

Anyways, do I need to do it? Been working OK for me for the last 5 years or so.

That'll be a yes then..........pen me in for one please OP ?

That'll be a yes then..........pen me in for one please OP ?

Cheers buddy for sticking loyal to the group buy. Matey offering his switch in this thread is a little cheeky I think, I've no problem at all if you do your own sale thread but don't be lazy. I've invested a considerable amount of time, effort and money to bring this group buy about. Moan over now and relax!

I'll pm my details to you guys asking for a switch, thanks as well.

Thanks dragon green; help appreciated.

I did look in the Wiki but couldn't find anything on it apart from a very useful headlight switch repair guide. Is there a reason the thread's stickied but not wikied?

Cheers buddy for sticking loyal to the group buy. Matey offering his switch in this thread is a little cheeky I think, I've no problem at all if you do your own sale thread but don't be lazy. I've invested a considerable amount of time, effort and money to bring this group buy about. Moan over now and relax!

I'll pm my details to you guys asking for a switch, thanks as well.

Good effort chap, for sorting all of this, probably for little or no return.

So i can't flog all my old stuff on your thread then ?........Oh yea i remember now, thats what the "parts for sale" and "start new thread" is for :)

Edited by daleyboy

Good effort chap, for sorting all of this, probably for little or no return.

So i can't flog all my old stuff on your thread then ?........Oh yea i remember now, thats what the "parts for sale" and "start new thread" is for :)

Haha, no you can't :bonk:. I know, some people! :scratch:. I'm home now, so I'll pm you and Anton my Paypal details. Thanks guys :thumbleft:.

i'll take a switch, mine has just given up on me, but it did last 17 years.

Matt

Hi Matt

I would like to get another one as spare. If you could pm me your payment details I will paypal some money over...are these 20 posted now ???

cheers

i'll take a switch, mine has just given up on me, but it did last 17 years.

Matt

Hi Matt

I would like to get another one as spare. If you could pm me your payment details I will paypal some money over...are these 20 posted now ???

cheers

Cheers guys, I'll pm you in a mo. Yes, now offering the switches for £20 to help out. A couple of guys yesterday paid the old £23 so when I get a chance later I'll refund the £3 difference.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

My Sig has now been amended, 27 to go until becoming obsolete.

i might buy another switch if you are still selling them, may as well have a spare one

i might buy another switch if you are still selling them, may as well have a spare one

Yep still selling them. I'll pm you if you decide to go for a spare. Cheers bud.

would be handy if i could do it next month, if you will still have any

No problem. I'm sure I will have some left, I'll reserve one for you anyway.

hi ill have one pm payment details thanks mate

PM'd you now buddy. Many thanks.