8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Mine arrived today no problem with the packaging it even went through the letterbox!!

Excellent job Matt now going to keep it until the inevitable happens !!!

got mine today thank you matt, and it is installed already lol, makes a great diffrenece, nice job in sorting this for all of us.

Could've been worse, could be wrapped in a nappy!!! My little boy contributed to the job!

Got mine Matt, all good apart from the little brown parcel in with the switch, seeing this explains it :grin:

Joking aside, good job mate :salute:

Haha awesome guys. Its great that you're so pleased, makes it satisfiying to do.

List updated now with new names and posted ones. Slowly getting through the postage, my local Post Office are wondering whats happenned. Keeping them in business!

Just realised I sent the payment from my iphone and there was no "gift" button so you will be charged fees. Do you want me to send a bit more to cover it?

Jay

Mine came today Matt, thanks very much buddy. Literally took 30 seconds to fit. The packaging was fine btw.

What were you saying about the LEDs, cos ive changed the LEDs for the fog lights and heated rear window to red and they do light up. The lights around the instruments (speedo etc) are still green, again light up. I plan to change them to red at some point. Was it speedo lights you were saying dont light up if you've changed them to red?

Hey Matt

Sorry I forgot to let you know but, mine arrived safe and sound yesterday. Thanks again for sorting this out - you're a star!

M.

Got mine today. Very impressed with the quality. Many thanks for organizing this, Matt- these things can be a real headache!

Hi guysI've been getting snowed under at work the second half of this week, working this weekend. As a result, the remaining switches will now be sent early next week. Sorry if its a pain to you but I can't get to the PO til then. Boo.

Received yesterday, thanks for arranging this. Packaged well and a good product. Nick

Got mine yesterday. Very impressed with the quality. Thanks for organising this Matt, much appreciated.