Rorgasm

doesn't matter were you park!!!!!

with out going into a full blown rant, it doesn't matter were you park there will always be some idiot who will either put a dent in you car door or reverse into you. unsure at what point this happened to my little lady but I'm sure there is a few of you that will share my pain!!!!!!!! :pale:

Any suggestions

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48659[/ATTACH]

ahh mate that indeed sucks balls... your right though, Even if you park away on the other side of a huge car park some one will inevitably park next to you... It's the lore of Sod!

I'd say though that although it looks bad it is in fact quite a "nice" place to be hit (in comparison to the rest of the car that is... It's not nice at all really!)

I'd say that if you take the front bumper off you could get under that little trim piece and bend it back into shape. A good bady shop could maybe do it in a hour or so... alternatively those bits are quite cheep second hand and so small you could probably re-paint them yourself at home easily enough.

Count yourself lucky they didn't hit your fog lights or something expensive!

My first Corrado was 2 years old and in for a service at VW. When I went to pick it up there was a scratch across the front bumper 4 inch long, I complained and was told not to get "sentimental" over the car! I pinned the workshop manager against the wall......much to the delight of the mechanics!

My first Corrado was 2 years old and in for a service at VW. When I went to pick it up there was a scratch across the front bumper 4 inch long, I complained and was told not to get "sentimental" over the car! I pinned the workshop manager against the wall......much to the delight of the mechanics!

Would loved to have seen that!!

Yeah, I never let the C out of my site these days. There's something about these cars that seems to attract idiots.

I once left my car at a garage for a change of hub and bearings. It ended up there for a whole week due to them struggling to find the parts. Was on a night out in town and saw my own car drag racing down the main road at 1am. I won't tell you what happened when I went to pick the car up on the Monday but lets just say I got my moneys worth! ;)

Damb!!!!!!!! its one thing a gargage scratching your pride & joy but see see your car drag racing down the street............!!!! Rampage material right there:snipersmile:

will definatelf get my hand dirty on this one, but if worse comes to worse what is this part called?? seen plenty of spares in the past but obviously not when i need one:bonk:

Your stories have done two things;

1. cheered me up, could be a lot worse.

2. uber paranoid people are just out to ruin Rados.

enjoy the rest of your day people:smug:

Glad you're a little cheered up! Watch out for T*ats and as I once heard someone on the tv say "Having a nice car is like buying several thousand pounds worth of antiques....and leaving them in the gutter!"

Glad you're a little cheered up! Watch out for T*ats and as I once heard someone on the tv say "Having a nice car is like buying several thousand pounds worth of antiques....and leaving them in the gutter!"

HAHAHA...Love it! :D

I feel your pain! Not my corrado but the TT, the mrs left it in her works car park (NHS) and some turd has smashed the front bumper so badly it needs replacing, I mean the car is always polished and near mint and now needs a new bumper and paint, and as usual no one has come foeward! Hope you get yours sorted mate!

The missus had her old VR towed by the RAC to a local Vw/Audi centre as the RAC guy had broken the water pump and lost all its water.

When the car was returned, driven by the RAC guy, the engine had at some point been cooked and had more miles added than should have been. So blatantly, the car had been driven without any water.

Subsequently, following that, she had no end of problems, so sold the car. She was gutted.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I also feel your pain about a month ago parked outside my parents house, leaving in the evening to go home and found this:

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

I always park half on the kerb to allow s##t drivers a bit more space but no they managed to take the side of the car off, what makes it worse is they drove off!!!

Anyway luckily one of the neighbours saw the incident and he even took photos of the other car and the driver, once the police contacted the driver she admitted it. Its one thing to drive into a car but then to drive off it really p####s me off, the only reason she was caught was thanks to the neighbour. I was thankful it was the company car and not the corrado though!

Picked up my C today from the garage after doing the mot and a couple of jobs. Found a couple of impact marks on the door and a chunk of paint missing from the door handle. Cheers guys :thumbleft:

Indeed, I get the impression as soon as they admitted responsibily they're no longer interested when surely they should be prosecuted for leaving the scene of an accident! They said they would update me once it was sorted so we'll see, not holding my breath though

Does take the pi$$! Feel for you, fat polish twat at work took a chunk out of my door, thought i didnt see it. Strange how he gained a dent in his rear quater a few weeks later though??

when my g60 went for an mot it came back with 76 extra miles and the cheeky fekkers tried to charge me for it running out of fuel!! Was there for a day waiting for a master cylinder. I assume that was being drag raced too :(

Indeed, I get the impression as soon as they admitted responsibily they're no longer interested when surely they should be prosecuted for leaving the scene of an accident! They said they would update me once it was sorted so we'll see, not holding my breath though

Exactly, why have a law when they dont follow up any such incidents.

I would be well pi$$ed if they'd raced my car, never mind see it being raced around. The importance of taking it to a garage i trust.

The missus had her old VR towed by the RAC to a local Vw/Audi centre as the RAC guy had broken the water pump and lost all its water.

When the car was returned, driven by the RAC guy, the engine had at some point been cooked and had more miles added than should have been. So blatantly, the car had been driven without any water.

Subsequently, following that, she had no end of problems, so sold the car. She was gutted.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

The RAC don't give a feck if your car isn't some kind of super car. I broke down on the motorway not so long ago and had the car jacked up. When the RAC guy arrived for some reason he decided to start pushing the car to see if the jack was secure instead of using his own proper one and the car fell off the jack and cracked all the sill. Not so much as a sorry from the guy either!

As far as dodgy mechanics go, these days I do as much work on the car as I can myself. Even if it takes me twice as long! :D