A1 VR6

Extremely Sad Day For Me

Bill, that is absolutely gutting :( This is just about my fav Corrado- perfect in every way, thanks to all the amazing hard work you've put in. It's always been an inspiration to me 8) I hope we don't lose you from the scene- your input and knowledge have helped many over the years- you've been missed in recent times! :( I'm sure it won't hang around long.

Bill :( I'm so sorry to hear you're having to do this and I hope that whatever the personal circumstances are, they can be turned around in the future so that you can come back to ownership.

I hope for your sake you get a quick and easy sale :(

gutted that you have to do this Bill,this has to be my favourite Corrado of all time ever since I first saw it and met you at Inters in 2002,worth every penny!!

GLWS

regards

Rodders

Oh no! Wish you well not just with the sale but more importantly with whatever made you having to do this.

Tempest

I'm sorry you have had to come to this decision but know you have not been able to enjoy using the car for a while.

All the best for an easy sale and for in the future.

xx

Gutter man, it's an absolute peach!!!

If you have any parts you wish to sell on let me know I'm in the market for an exhaust and always looking for extras ;)

Sad to see you put the car up for sale, one of the very best and a gentleman owner too, I hope the new owner looks after it.

Sad to see you put the car up for sale, one of the very best and a gentleman owner too, I hope the new owner looks after it.

totally agree to the above comment, a car ive always aspired to, and Bills always been very helpful when i was new into corrado's and a good friend

regards

Chris

Amazing Corrado and after a 13 hour round trip, its now tucked up in my garage! Thanks for your time yesterday Bill, car really is as good as you said it was and it drove flawless.

Don't worry it will be well looked after and if you can make it to any shows next year, make sure you pop over for a chat.