Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

looking very nic emate,, although something needs to be put on that centre cap....also if they were very shiny colour coded they would look smart too :lol:

bezels look classy , what did you stick em with phil ?

wheels look superb, as said above would look good with a VW centre cap ;-)

GIXXERUK, used Evo-stik Impact multi purpose instant contact adhesive for them matey... it's pretty good stuff tbh - they've not dropped off yet anyway :lol:

Yeah, I know what you guys mean about the centers need some kind of logo - might get some made up in vinyl to stick on... the Carrera logo's would be cool but could be a nightmare finding the right font - suggestions please :D

And cheers for all the nice comments... Ant - put a pic up of yours with the BBS - bet it looks sweet 8)

And cheers for all the nice comments... Ant - put a pic up of yours with the BBS - bet it looks sweet 8)

i would but the cars sat in the garage now and im not sure where me camera is :lol:

i'll get some up at some point, and yes it looks bloody great, well happy 8)

looks really good Phil... the wheels suit the car soooooo well... and I love the gauge rings.... :)

schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.......... :wink:

It had a front end before I got it and was repaired with an early bumper along with the fogs and indicators :mad:

Will eventually get a late spec bumper but will be happy for now with just the late fog / indicator combo... it's the one thing that I am most unhappy with!

Having let it get filthy over the last week and a bit (see here) I decided to give it a damn good clean and then decided it would be rude not to get some shots of my hard work 8)

I'd also like to say at this point that deep dish rims are great for collecting tar spots :roll:

The other car in the shot's belongs to Alex AKA HiAsAKite on here...