Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

Phil K, What year is yours? Will it need a cat to pass emmisions on the mot?

If it does K-Jet may be a problem. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress with it.

Your C looks cool in the photo by the way.

woo-hoo! Came home to a parcel... label said: If undelivered please return to Justmatz :D

Funny how they came today after posting about them at lunch time!

Really pleased with them although I was expecting light grey stiching round them but tbh I think they look much better like this - a lot more OEM 8)

If it wasn't getting dark already I'd be giving it a bit of a hoover out but it'll will have to wait until the weekend now...

shyoulda got grey ones...

mines sitting there too apparently just need to pick it up, the new buyer will have a brand new mat too

shyoulda got grey ones...

They are grey ones ;) Just dark grey - they look a lot better than the black ones I had previously... any lighter and they'll look crap as soon as they're dirty!

Wouldn't mind dying the carpet a similar shade tbh...

I got them for free :D

Basically I bought set off them last year at E38 and the logo's were pealing off so I asked them at e38 this year and they said they'd send me a replacement set under guarantee! Was really chuffed with that as was only really asking to see if I could get replacement logos 8)

I have the same ones except I have green stitching round the edge. They look good Phil, mine seem to be pretty hard wearing.

Think I paid about £40 for them at E38 last year - which was a special 'show' price...

Just had a look on their website at it looks like they are £39 plus 39.95 p+p... These ones are better quality than the ones they replace too and well worth the money IMO 8)

I think you mean £9.95 postage Phil.. £39.95 postage would be a bit on the steep side :D

Think I paid about £40 for them at E38 last year - which was a special 'show' price...

Just had a look on their website at it looks like they are £39 plus 39.95 p+p... These ones are better quality than the ones they replace too and well worth the money IMO 8)

Guess you've got the 'Classic' ones then. I went with the 'Deluxe' which I really can't fault in anyway at all. I did consider going with green stitching around the edges to compliment the colour of my C but ended up going with the dark grey mats with lighter grey stitching. I decided against logo's though.

Took me ages trying to decide what to go for, but justmatz were kind enough to send me through small samples of the different qualities, and then further samples of the different shades of grey, so I could make my mind up. Had mine well over a year now and they still look like new apart from a bit of wear on the drivers side heal pad.

They really do make a huge difference to the inside of the car. Really smarten it up.

I'll keep it grey - I think I prefer it tbh and having got grey leather, grey plastics and new grey mats I think it looks spot on 8)

Saw the mats last night. I am tempted for a set once mine fall apart (which should not be long!!)

I've done it... at long last!!! The one thing that has let my car down (progressively getting worse) since I've owned it was the painted front splitter and today it's gone for good :D

I've lost count of the amount of times it's been pointed out in this thread but there has to be at least one comment on nearly every page thread :lol:

So 10 mins of watching Dave get the old one off and 10 mins joint effort getting the new one on my front end is transformed! Big cheers to Dave for sourcing it and helping get it on!

It's not mint but you'd hardly notice the 2 minor cracks and tbh I won't feel as bad as if it were a brand new one next time I tw@ it :lol: