Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

This is the spirit of Phil... I have possesed HAAK and will never leave this body bwaaahaaaahaaaaaha :mrgreen:

They're Enzo Cups matey... pick 'em up next Saturday 8)

um... yeah sorry 'bout that back in my body again! Have struck a deal with somone on here and am trading my G60 BBS's in... have been after a set of these for ages and am well chuffed - recon they will totally transform the look of my C :D

Nice one Phil, I always thought your car was black for some reason!

Is the engine all sorted now?

Defo prefer your new wheels, good choice 8)

Def not black - it's the same colour as Henny's G60... engine will be sorted as soon as the weather gets a bit worse and I can bear to be with out it again :? Still playing with the new virtual wheels and have been thinking about colour coding the centres... what do people think?

reeeeeeeeeeeally like the look of those wheels, especially with the coloured centres... shes gonna look lovely!!! u should have em done... :)

looks great!!! I got the enzo cups on my rado, and they give it that really classic look..and for cheap!

If the wheels were splitties, then id colour the centre, but when t he se cups are clean and shining, they look great as they are!

logicaltuning, are they 8x17's? That photo's phat - love it... I take it you're not running coil overs - so it should all be good? Damn this week needs to start going faster :lol:

There's a good shot of my BBS on page 1 btw...

they look like std 17 x 7s....... Because of the 16v axel being shorter , they sit in further as well.....

If i had the chance to buy the rims again, i would def go for wider rims.

Theres a set of artec 18x8s on ebay, Zach noor is selling them(the bbs guy),but i think ud have to roll ur arches to fit them...not sure.

And IMO its not worth using spacers to get that flushed look. 16x9s always work well on vdubz, plus ur car ll be sitting that bit lower, and wider!!!!!!!!!!!

It all depends on ur budget. Buying rims is exciting stuff!! lol

I checked the web site, I see what u mean... but mine are 100% def 17x7 enzo cups, maybe the 8 inchers are a new batch!!! But when i got em, they only did 4x100 fitment in 17x7.

as far as i know there is only a handful of suppliers in the uk, i managed to get hold of each wheel for 50 quid.

If i could turn back time id go for the old skool LG 081 s shown below, they by far look the best in 17x7...and they're mock split rims!

Thanks for the pics... damn they look good - even with brake dust ;)

Ant I'm sure they are 7'' wide if they are running 205 40 17's which are the same size as the tyres on my TSW's - just thought it was a bit odd that Enzo list them as 8'' wide - all a bit confusing really! You got them off yet?

Thanks for the pics... damn they look good - even with brake dust ;)

Ant I'm sure they are 7'' wide if they are running 205 40 17's which are the same size as the tyres on my TSW's - just thought it was a bit odd that Enzo list them as 8'' wide - all a bit confusing really! You got them off yet?

yup got them off. that industrial socket set with adjustable torque did the job :D

gonna take them off for good tomorrow night and give them a proper clean so theyre ready for saturday ;)

They're on! :D

Thought it would be a good time to update things fully too... so, in the last few months the C's had: 60mm drop, 2 sets of 17's (and the current ones will be staying) new mats, clock rings and shortened bee sting mast... still to fit - amp, sub and new n/s headlight lens! Will be off to Vince at the end of november to stay there for a while so the engine can be fully sorted and running ready for the spring - am hoping to get the dropping off to tie in with the RR day on the 27th so can catch up with a few of you then 8)

Longer term plans involve getting the rust sorted on o/s wing, new bumper and spoiler, re-spray and late fogs (already have the indicators)