Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

good looking C Phil.... Yours doesnt look all that bad either....!!!

funnily enough though, I seem to recognise the back drop in those pics........ :)

good looking C Phil.... Yours doesnt look all that bad either....!!!

funnily enough though, I seem to recognise the back drop in those pics........ :)

Lol... nice pic there too..

scarlett, Would I be right in thinking that you used the same car park? Totally hadn't realised :lol:

We went there as I thought I might stand a chance of getting in without ripping half my bumper off (which still scraped on every ramp :oops: )

khurrado, yep same as yours and not with spacers - not entirely sure what off set they are though and they do seem to come out a bit further than my old TSW's did (they were deffo ET35)

scarlett, Would I be right in thinking that you used the same car park? Totally hadn't realised :lol:

We went there as I thought I might stand a chance of getting in without ripping half my bumper off (which still scraped on every ramp :oops: )

pfft - typical.... u men never notice anything we do..... :)

great place for pics tho.... mine didnt scrape (one advantage of the rollerskate look!!) but i was utterly paranoid about catching new wheels on the kerbs at the ramps..... :roll:

Good pix buddy, yours is looking sweet as ever...

And I'm sure there'll be some pix of the 'rat there too once she's had a shower...! :lol:

yeah.... but neither of you two showed your car some 'corradowales style lovin' while you were there... well, not that you could photograph and put on a public forum.... :wink:

:lol: maybe we should have a group session once the rat is clean - I'm sure that would keep the 'show some love' thang in check ;)

:lol: maybe we should have a group session once the rat is clean - I'm sure that would keep the 'show some love' thang in check ;)

ooo-er!!! :wink: 'Guildford Corrado Orgy'....! I can see the headlines now....... :)

Hey, what goes on between you guys and your cars in a seedy, empty multi-storey car park is up to you...

Thanks chaps... my photography services are always available if you would like a shoot 8)

khurrado, nope south bound on the M3 Fleet services - you coming to the next one? Have your center caps got anything on them or are they plain like mine?

It lives! It lives! It lives!

As some of you know my C hasn't run right for a LONG time now and I've been feeling very down with the whole dub scene... so about a week ago it was taken over to the Phirm with a list of issues and they sorted all of it (all for a good price 8) )

So thanks to the Phirm and Riley's AFM I have a healthy beast - all it needs now is an MOT which should happen on Saturday morning!

As I'm sure you can all understand I am looking forward to taking it out for a good thrash and will have it clean and ready to shame the lot of ya in the calender pics competition soon ;)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, you've got the patience of a saint Phil, now it's time to enjoy the bloody thing!

so no more revving up to 4k and dying then???

nope runs clean all the way round to 6.5K now and pulls very well in every gear :D

And my MFA works again too after Ian Bannings screwed it when they had to replace my alarm due to their monkey installers :roll:

Just need to fit my VDO guages and I'll be happy for at least a week until I find/break something else :lol:

im really happy for ya phil... nowsthe time to enjoy all ya heard work mate.. just dont drive it like that passat :lol:

I don't know how you've managed to retain your calm this whole time.. any other person would have sold up and moved on, myself included! Nice one mate! Must be a nice sweet engine too as its almost a complete nut and bolt rebuild isnt it? :)

Pretty much! Reconditioned head and a brand new bottom end - no tappety noises coming from my bay 8)

Sounds sweet as a nut when you rev it hard!

I don't know how you've managed to retain your calm this whole time.. any other person would have sold up and moved on, myself included!

Agreed