Jim

[Event] Stealth Racing RR Day - November 27th, 2011 -- PAYMENT

Just tell me when you're concrete. Plenty of time yet..

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

I've never been to a rolling road day before, anything I need to know other than turn up and bring the car?

Nope :)

We've managed to do over 30 cars before... depends how long before people get bored, etc etc... Vince will stick it out as long as is necessary normally!

Cut off date really needs to be a few weeks before.. but you can just turn up on the day and pay, but join the back of the queue!

Hi Jim,

Can you stick my name on the running list.. At the moment i'm planning on bringing the daily, but if the good un is ready i'll bring it up.

Cheers

Baz

I'll do it, see if my messing has made a difference or not. :)

Definitely! Convoys are great :)

Tom, Laura... convoy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by scarlet_vr6

Definitely! Convoys are great :)

Tom, Laura... convoy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep well up for a convoy! :) didn't realise you were in Basingstoke :)

As I said on the other thread: Stick me down for a couple of runs! :) Can't hurt to check everything is still working properly!

If something were to go catasrophically wrong at Stealth and these cars were wiped off the face of the planet, i bet VW would feel a significant impact on their yearly balance sheet! It would be interesting / sickening to know how much all the owners had fed the VW parts department to keep their cars on the road!

I'll leave you with that cheery thought lol

My current spend at VW is relatively low so far, but over the next 12-24 months that is set to change. I'm certain everyone else on the list so far has spent significantly more than me!

Put me down as a maybe please Jim and I'll come up with the Crotch patter. I'm hoping to have it running / mapped by then!

Put me down as a maybe please Jim and I'll come up with the Crotch patter. I'm hoping to have it running / mapped by then!

Ooh I hope so, I was hoping you would come with your car!

Me too :D

Jim, I'll bring the missus's polo rather than the BMW if anything :D The Bimmer would need half the workshop clearing as it's RWD and all that effort to see it put down

I will be there....................................Not on the rollers though !!!

So - Food -Its probably easiest to do Sausages and burgers - which i can get from the butchers so they are good quality - with bread rolls

Generally - is everyone happy with that - with sauce of course. I will cook these on my BBQ, Bacon is a tad harder - sorry.

I noticed last time, people started getting hungary again mid/late afternoon - so I will try and at least sort biscuits, cakes and there is the garage that is open very close by.

I only have one table, can someone bring another please, and a Gazebo - Club one possibly ? !

I will keep an eye on numbers and assume everyone is going to have food, coffee and tea.

Wendy