Jim

[Event] Stealth Racing RR Day - November 27th, 2011 -- PAYMENT

I'll be getting in touch to sort out payment for this in a week or so folks :)

Timed nicely to coincide with pay day :D

That was my thinking.. less excuses for people to flake out ;)

Sod it i was deciding weather to come to this as its bloody miles away but noticed my name is already on the list so ill attend this and ill have a run on the rollers aswell just out of curiosity

Anyone else doing a long drive to attend this or are you all local ish

Well I am heading down from Manchester so not exactly local :)

Jay

I'm hoping some people might be nice enough to show me around their cars and maybe take me for a spin around the block? I'm really keen to see what can be achieved in the long run. My C is a bit of a dog at the moment.

you can drive my valver, that'll make you feel better about yours lol

Well I am heading down from Manchester so not exactly local :)

Jay

Should be a good day tbh im looking forward to it now and manchester will be about the same i would have thaught wich way you planning on heading down mate

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

it'll be good mate. plenty of rados and a chance to meet everyone.

Yea deffo mate and for some reason im looking forward to looking at your valver dont know why tho maybe its your sig ! Iv only just got the vr but i do miss my valver i wish i could keep both lol

Are there still spaces available? Just bought a VR and would be good to know its output!

Yep - will add you mate :)

Sod it i was deciding weather to come to this as its bloody miles away but noticed my name is already on the list so ill attend this and ill have a run on the rollers aswell just out of curiosity

Anyone else doing a long drive to attend this or are you all local ish

If i'm free i might take a trip , Redborbet i'm on the way ish near lincoln, just to watch and say hello, not sure if my car could take a trashing !!

Im sure it would be fine on the rollers i dont really see it as a massive raggin session on the motor

Might be able to meet up at some services and convoy down think there may be a few ppl from this way going

It's no different to you putting your foot down and taking it up to the redline in second or third gear! :) I've never seen anything bad happen to a car on rolling roads and I've lost count of the amount I've been to now!

Will there be any car washing facilities? Don't want my corrado to be seen dirty from the drive down!!!

There is a jet wash at the garage a few hundred yards down the road :)

Yea deffo mate and for some reason im looking forward to looking at your valver dont know why tho maybe its your sig ! Iv only just got the vr but i do miss my valver i wish i could keep both lol

Its not on those rims anymore. :( I dont wanna get your hopes up. All the photos are mostly taken by pro's and taken on its good side lol

There is also a Hand Car Wash just down the road too - although I don't know if its open on Sunday.

There is definitely a Hand Car Wash (Romanians !) open in Banbury, approx 12 miles from Stealth.

There is one further back up the road too Wendy towards Coventry.. probably about 15 minutes from Stealth.. not far out of Princethorpe!

Cool well if every one wants to meet up that would be great we cud arrange it as ther is plenty of time

And i wouldnt trust them with my car no way i wash it myself and me only lol

Jim - The heads gone on my daily.. Not sure what's gonna happen at the moment, hopefully still okay to come up and run but wanted to check when you're taking payment?

Cheers

Baz