_Meth

2012 Corrado Forum Calendar! - All Over For Another Year!

Calendar's up and looking good! Thanks again :)

Yep, mine's in pride of place in the kitchen :D

That said I still haven't got your address or my refund, this tape unit isn't going to post itself you know! ;)

Kip got his on the 25th :)

He was a little dissapointed when he saw his pile of presents as he couldn't see which was the calendar as I had loosely rolled it into a big tube. He was extra happy when he worked out which one it was.

Many thanks for the work in producing it and our attempting to keep it a secret!

:lol: Bless Him! Glad it worked out well!

StoneJag - lmao im sorry! Im absolutely useless at remembering things recently! Ill get that tape unit sorted out as soon as I can next get on a PC that allows use of paypal!

Guys ive had a few emails now about doing another run, if there is enough interest i can get another batch printed. Minimum would be 10 orders though...

If you are interested the either reply here or drop me an email at corradocalendar at hotmail . Co . Uk

ordered and paid for mine on 31st dec.2011 and still hav nt received mine!cheers for nothing meth!its now the 10th jan.2012,steve 07864 797 800.

Hi mate... I replied to your email the other day and have been waiting on a reply! I oppologised for not replying sooner, asked which you would prefer, the calendar dispatching or a refund as you have started a paypal dispute...

If you let me know which you want i will get it sorted!