_Meth

2012 Corrado Forum Calendar! - All Over For Another Year!

Ooh my Nugget's in without even knowing :-)

Thanks for sorting it and am sure we'll be having one.

Pretty sure I sent one to Norway last year... was it you? Either way - PM'd with details!

Sweet, thanks! Yeah, was me last year :)

Ordered 2 looking forward to seeing the finished product

Your not the only one! :thumbleft:

snubbed again,,,...!!! lol not scene enough i guess....

:scratch: Dont be silly chap, the photo's didnt do your car justice. I have PM'd you anyway, as I dont want hard feelings.

Sam - All the reg plates have been removed, I did that earlier today. They are there in the little demo pic, but all removed for the calendar itself. Secondly - yours doesnt have a plate on it anyway in the photo you sent ;)

:scratch: Dont be silly chap, the photo's didnt do your car justice. I have PM'd you anyway, as I dont want hard feelings.

Sam - All the reg plates have been removed, I did that earlier today. They are there in the little demo pic, but all removed for the calendar itself. Secondly - yours doesnt have a plate on it anyway in the photo you sent ;)

no problem mate...i`ll get some decent pictures done and expect front cover next year...lol

great effort in doing the calender..!!

I know there's normally a vote on which pictures make it into the calendar, but what about a calendar of the WIPs?

I feel rather left out.

The calendar pictures were selected from the photo's that were sent by their owners... if people with WIP's dont send in any pictures, then there wont be any in the calendar.

My intention for next year is to keep the web page up, and add a submission section to it for people to upload their photo's throughout the year. I will also set up a voting section around october time for people to vote for the photos available and then everyone will have the opportunity to vote on their favourite pics. But thats all for later on.

I am sorry you feel left out, however there are only 12 slots available, and I can only work with what I have. Personally I have no problems with an October picture of a Corrado up on axel stands and the engine in a hoist - infact i'd quite like that! But like I said, can only work with what I have.

I genuinely hope people are happy with what we have managed to create in a very short space of time.

Edit: Also for the record, two years in a row now I have left out my own Corrado to allow space for someone else. So I also feel a little left out ;) But then again I see mine every day, so maybe its not a bad thing to have a break from it. Dont know whether I could cope seeing it outside, and then having to be reminded of it when im inside aswell! :lol:

Edited by _Meth

Meth, is there any chance all the high res pics you were sent could be hosted somewhere on the forum?

Id quite like some new backgrounds for my home and work PC as im getting bored of the pistonheads pic of the week selection i have at the moment

Again, good work with organising this. its a shame there are only 12 months in the year!!

Ive just had a demo back from the printers to check for errors - and it looks great!!!! :cheers:

A few small changes to be made and then I will place the order!

If you havent ordered yours allready - check out Here to get your order placed!

just ordered one too :)

over the moon that mine has made it in and if the pics are in month order on the cover, then you've even managed to put mine on my birthday month! :clap:

thanks so much for organising and can't wait for it to arrive now :D

Ok update time!

All going well I should be in a position to get all orders posted out on monday! So any orders placed through the web page before monday morning around 10am ish will be posted out no later than monday afternoon!!!

There are not many left now, the paypal button on the webpage is set up to not allow any purchases when they run out. So if your payment goes through - you will get one :) However when they are gone - they are gone.

So make sure you order yours before they all go!

Mine should have just gone through , can you please confirm you have received . Would hate to miss out as me car is featured lol