EJ Taylor

C7 VDB - Regret

So these wheels have belonged to a friend of mine for a fair few years, been on his mint mk3, hes in btcc so has good taste, ive wanted them since the day i saw them years ago, and he pm'd me on facebook Saturday asking if i wanted them, i wont say what i payed but got them for an absolute steal, and god knows where he got them from but they are the only set of compomotive Mo6's ive ever seen with Compomotive motorsport embosseed on one of the spokes, and MADE IN ENGLAND embosseed on the rim, ET 10 so no more 40mm spacers, 57.1 centre bore and 5x100 stud patter, these wheels are literally made for the car!

Over the moon about how they fit and look! couldn't be happier!

ig_zpsb9377811.jpg

10814347_10154820035175524_1785664842_n_zps21aa3d7e.jpg

Next update will be refitting the cage and making the custom brackets for the recaros and then trimming them!

They are a bit special those are EJ

bit naughty arnt they clumpy ;)

Plus, being Compomotive Motorsport wheels, they are strong as buggery and wont be cracking every 5 minutes like the porsche wheels. Also the overall Motorsport style suits what im going for. Just meant to be! So so happy with them!

Nice wheels. All the MO 6's come like that with the motorsport embossing. Often thought about this spec but not with that offset. 8in wide?

Nice wheels. All the MO 6's come like that with the motorsport embossing. Often thought about this spec but not with that offset. 8in wide?

Yes mate 8J, maybe its just the ones ive seen, looking on tinterwebs there are sets the same, just all the ones i have seen in the flesh have had stickers instead. regardless there sick still, imo

hard as nails mate, love it!

Perfectico

They are some lovely wheels!

thanks for the kind words chaps, always nice to know i have your approval, firth thing i think about is posting a pic on here and seeing what you all think :dance:

bit naughty arnt they clumpy ;)

Plus, being Compomotive Motorsport wheels, they are strong as buggery and wont be cracking every 5 minutes like the porsche wheels. Also the overall Motorsport style suits what im going for. Just meant to be! So so happy with them!

They are an awesome insight by you EJ they just look totally at home against the Black paintwork this car just get's better and better. Hat's off to you dude :thumbleft:

They are an awesome insight by you EJ they just look totally at home against the Black paintwork this car just get's better and better. Hat's off to you dude :thumbleft:

cage back in, front brace re fitted, and recaro brackets being made thursday/ friday! Then its almost audio build time :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Looks great. Are you completely without spacers now then?

Yes mate! completely spacer free :D

I need to see this at some point next year you are a big inspiration to other's keep it up :thumbleft:

My good pal who painted the cage has been at it again. This time with black textured paint on SWG Motorsport scuttle panel. Really made a difference.

e926567a34f4f625649abef17ad1c463.jpg

da5f201a799cd494055784cf5fb4b7f3.jpg

fdcb2f0f7e2a51a21cd83322387dfb1f.jpg

Cool mate can you tell me what paint was used as i need to do mine , iv got crackle black but not sure if it will be to much as the crackle is a bit deeper looking than that

Cant use crackle bro as when you apply the heat it will spoil the plastic. Reason i went for said finish. Ill ask my man now buddy

Looks spot on that, guess that's another thing on my list to do. Don't like the finish on my swg. Water tends to lay on the top and leave water marks as well