boost monkey

Plum Bits (end of an era... -_- ) last bits before it gets scrapped...

No excuses. Selling the bits from the old tired one so I can be back in something better! :D

I have probably underpriced some stuff, but hopefully most of it is reasonable.

Most rebuilt/restored parts will have pics in my Project Thread (somewhere!)

Body (Early spec where applicable)

DBP Front Bumper, light damage- £40 with foglights, £30 without. pics here provisionally sold

DBP Rear Bumper – provisionally sold

DBP Front Panel - £15

DBP Bonnet - £30 pics here

DBP Tailgate (with glass, working spoiler, working wiper; bubble under seal) - £30

Rear clusters - £10 pair

Front foglights (think one is cracked) - £5 each pics here

Chassis

Front Subframe Complete (hammerited and waxoyled with wishbones, LBJs, ARB, rear engine mount, no gearbox mount) - £65 BUILDUP PICS page 33 provisionally sold

Mk2 Golf Rear Axle Complete (new bushes / stub axles / discs with bearings) - £60 BUILDUP PICS page 100 to 105 provisionally sold

Rad Support Panel (Hammerited) - £20 Pics Here

Front Cross Member (POR-15 and waxoyl inside; comes with mount brackets inc new rubber) – £30 Pics Here

Steering

PAS lines (with early square tank) - £20

Engine

KR Cylinder Head (with cams and exh manifold) – £25

Driveshafts (OS has new outer CV) - £20 each

Gearchange Cables – £5

Other KR bits (manifolds etc) – please ask.

Interior

Full black trim available; Too much to list – please enquire. Also available: a number of other genuine VAG parts not yet fitted and still in bags! Problem is the labels have faded so not 100% sure what they are (although some are obvious). All for various things on an early 16v car though!

Any wiring loom or sections of are available. Please ask!

All large parts to be collected from Oxford (OX4) please :D Postage and collections will be arranged for the weekend as it will be dark before I get home from work.

Edit: payment by paypal (gifts please!) or cash on collection.

*I reserve the right to update this thread with cheese or ham-based offers without warning.*

Edited by boost monkey

im keen on the gas struts for the vr6, are these genuine struts and mounts? does this incl coil springs, standard or lowered ride height?

cheers

Hi fella, the shocks are boge turbo / advantage which are OEM but i don't think they were genuine. I think they cost £200 for all 4 dampers. The struts have been built up with VAG hardware (all the fiddly little washers etc etc) which was another £xxx, and then I used some febi bump stops and top mounts along with some standard 16v springs which I had going spare. Yeah the price includes everything, although I recommend new top mount nuts when putting on new suspension.

The build up can be found here: Project Plum - page 55

I'd be interested in the handbrake cables mate if they are Corrado? will buy Calipers too if you want to sell that way?

Also interested in any other new bits - mail me a few pics if you like?

@Toledo, I think so - I'll check condition for you. The inside has become a bit of a storage shed (I doubt anyone will want the seats!)

@Suuupercharged, The handbrake cables are febi mate, IIRC from AVS, but you're welcome to them if you still want them. If you want the calipers too that's fine! They've still got the gold galvanic coating stuff on them with little red plastic plugs in the hose holes (hope Toads not reading this).

Would you like to collect or shall I calculate postage?

Yeah I'll send some pics of the other bits, cheers! I can't even read part numbers now. It'll most likely be brake bits, the stone guard shields for the front, tiny little o-rings for the PAS lines, you know all the annoying little bits you can't get anywhere else.

Ok fella, are you able to collect? Those are some pretty big items. Also the wings aren't perfect (reflected in the price i think) - there is some rot where they attach along the bottom edge and i think the arch is a bit bubbly too. let me know if you still want them.

ok thks for the xtra info mate, yes i can collect. I'll take the doors and if it's ok with let you know about the wings once i've seen them.

Yeah sure matey, no probs at all. Do you know when you're likely to get down this way? I can prob get the doors off on Saturday (I assume you don't want the wing mirrors in which case I'll remove them) and just store them until you can make it down.

Damn it, why does it have to be early spec :(

I think me and you would of been fighting over the bits if it wasnt :D

I will defo take the rear number plate light holder and screws.

Mine went walk abouts on a pootle so dont have one

Neither of them are scratched or broken matey. Are you just after the glass(!) or the mirrors as a whole?

Mine are intact but have some tarnishing around the edges, I wondered if yours were better than mine?

Mine are intact but have some tarnishing around the edges, I wondered if yours were better than mine?

Are we still talking about just the glass? I'll get some pics of them asap. Is it not possible to get replacement mirror glass for a Corrado? that's kind of worrying! :?

Are we still talking about just the glass? I'll get some pics of them asap. Is it not possible to get replacement mirror glass for a Corrado? that's kind of worrying! :?[/quote

My mirrors are OK, its the condition of the glass thats important to me, I will of course buy the mirrors complete if the reflectors are good on the mirrors.

would you do a deal on the subframe and rear axel?

I think the prices are quite reasonable (Subframe: stripdown, clean, prep and paint plus all parts included; Axle: Prep and paint plus labour for bushes and all parts included).

What were you thinking?

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

@Dox, ok fella I'll get some pics for you :salute:

PM'ed but realised should be public so...

If at all possible please could you let me know how much postage would be for the subframe to near Woking, Surrey?

Otherwise would you be able to hold on to it for me until I get back from university and can come collect it just before christmas?