boost monkey

Plum Bits (end of an era... -_- ) last bits before it gets scrapped...

Regards the coolant header tank - is this the same size header as the VR6?

If so, i'll take it... dont need the cap though, already have a new blue one..

Pete

Hi

I'll have the Front subframe if we can organise a courier to Edinburgh - I take it its from a non VR6?

I think the prices are quite reasonable (Subframe: stripdown, clean, prep and paint plus all parts included; Axle: Prep and paint plus labour for bushes and all parts included).

What were you thinking?

£110 for both collected?

Regards the coolant header tank - is this the same size header as the VR6?

If so, i'll take it... dont need the cap though, already have a new blue one..

Pete

Not the same :(

Jon, do you have the plastic tailgate trim that the parcel shelf buts up against? It should have a couple of foam dampers to stop the shelf squeaking.

£110 for both collected?

Are you willing to remove them yourself? I'll let you keep the bolts! :D

Also do you want the PAS rack or will that need splitting?

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

PM'ed but realised should be public so...

If at all possible please could you let me know how much postage would be for the subframe to near Woking, Surrey?

Otherwise would you be able to hold on to it for me until I get back from university and can come collect it just before christmas?

Would you be able to pay now and pick up next month, or would you rather pay later?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Hi

I'll have the Front subframe if we can organise a courier to Edinburgh - I take it its from a non VR6?

Yes mate, it's from an early 16v (car in my sig).

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Not the same :(

Jon, do you have the plastic tailgate trim that the parcel shelf buts up against? It should have a couple of foam dampers to stop the shelf squeaking.

Ah yes I know the bits you mean! I'll have a look for you mate :salute:

Are you willing to remove them yourself? I'll let you keep the bolts! :D

Also do you want the PAS rack or will that need splitting?

I'll have the rack, and if you were knocking around for a bit of guidance then sure. Never done one before, so it would be quicker if you were there to show me :)

I'll have the rack, and if you were knocking around for a bit of guidance then sure. Never done one before, so it would be quicker if you were there to show me :)

Sure fella no probs. I'll take it you don't want the PAS lines. How does £130 for frame axle and pas rack sound? Saves me dismantling it from the frame!

I can take them off when you're there if you like then you'll know how to refit them :salute:

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Hey £15 is fine for grill, pm me your paypal details and I'll get money sent.

Ok fella, I guess you'll want it delivered too (unless you fancy an epic road trip?)

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I think me and you would of been fighting over the bits if it wasnt :D

I will defo take the rear number plate light holder and screws.

Mine went walk abouts on a pootle so dont have one

£10 posted? IIRC it has a rust scab about 2" long on the upper lip where it goes under the spoiler (hope i'm thinking about the right part?) I'll try to get some pics for you.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

PM'ed but realised should be public so...

If at all possible please could you let me know how much postage would be for the subframe to near Woking, Surrey?

Otherwise would you be able to hold on to it for me until I get back from university and can come collect it just before christmas?

Sorry Jonny, I don't have time to arrange packing and delivery for something so big. If the other offers to collect fall through then I'll let you know. Cheers :salute:

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

@ray_vr6, if the deal with silverfox falls through you will be second in line for subframe delivery.

Did you see my post dude

I did dude! I said just up there ^^^

"£10 posted? IIRC it has a rust scab about 2" long on the upper lip where it goes under the spoiler (hope i'm thinking about the right part?) I'll try to get some pics for you."

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Hi do you haver the drivers side window regulator. I am assuming it doesnt have electric windows

Cheers!

I think all Corrados have electric windows fella! :D And the regs are included with the price of the doors so they're a bit of a bargain really. If g60knight doesn't collect I'll let you know.

I'll take the mirrors, I'll need them posted though please. PM a paypal email address / posted price and I'll pay in the morning. Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

I think all Corrados have electric windows fella! :D And the regs are included with the price of the doors so they're a bit of a bargain really. If g60knight doesn't collect I'll let you know.

Nooooob! :lol: Early early cars had winders ;)

Any joy with that tailgate trim? :)

Hi

Do you still have the below item for sale and would you know if they will be suitable for corrado vr6. If you could post a pic that would be great

Brand new pair of early/mk2 style rear callipers (with new handbrake cables) – £40

Really?! I thought this was meant to be the top of the line sports coupe! Bah. I bow to your Corrado nerdship :norty:

I'm going over to the Plum tomorrow to start stripping the big parts so will check then matey :salute:

Hi

Do you still have the below item for sale and would you know if they will be suitable for corrado vr6. If you could post a pic that would be great

cheers

Raymond

Brand new pair of early/mk2 style rear callipers (with new handbrake cables) – £40

Hi Raymond,

as far as I know the rear calipers are standard across the whole range (perhaps someone could confirm?) - all part numbers seem to be the same on VAGCAT.

I'll sort a picture asap. They look as you would expect - still in gold galvanised coating with tags and plastic plugs in the hose holes. Would you like to collect or pay postage?

Hi Raymond,

as far as I know the rear calipers are standard across the whole range (perhaps someone could confirm?) - all part numbers seem to be the same on VAGCAT.

I'll sort a picture asap. They look as you would expect - still in gold galvanised coating with tags and plastic plugs in the hose holes. Would you like to collect or pay postage?

I will be heading down to london on the M40 this tuesday (6th) so could pick it up from you on route if its convenient. If not it will have to be via postage...Would you know how much for postage ?cheers

Hi Raymond,

I'm afraid the new calipers have gone now. I have some rebuilt ones I would be happy to sell at a discount? Handbrake cables still available.

Thanks,

Jon.

No probs matey.

Come on people, still plenty left! Someone must need some early black interior parts surely? Dash trim? switches? carpet? furry dice?

img2011091800512.jpg

img2011091800511.jpg

Hi mate, ive skipped most of this thread so its probably allready sold - however, am in desperate need of a water pump and the pulleys that are attatched...

Any chance you still have these?

Hi mate,

I'm afraid they are gone :( but water pumps are only about £20 from the dealers IIRC. They are for a 4cyl engine anyways. hope this helps!

If you do replace your pump, buy a mk2 pulley as it's solid and will last. The C one is clutched and mine broke leaving me 40 miles away from home....the last time I drove the Plum about 3 years ago!