northG60

Corrado Heaters HOT!

Well not that im complaining with the winter closing in but the corrado's heater are really toasty arnt they? or is this just mine ?..... among friends my heater is known as as

"THE OVEN"

It's become a joke to see how long you can last in the oven without tapping out lol.........

Mine are rubbish :( My 23 yr old Jetta's heaters are twice as good!

Lol at The Oven :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had mine blasting out this afternoon and they were boiling 8) Got caught in the most hideous downpour of rain, watching my Year 4/5 football team play 5 matches in a tournament. The rain lasted nearly an hour. Suffice to say, I was absolutely soaked and freezing, so the heaters on the way home were a relief!

Yep - one of the best things about the MK2 Golf were the heaters and it's the same kit on the Corrado - only problem is obviously this probably lead to the worldwide heater matrix / bypass valve recall than went on for years and I think is still active in the US.

Mine are painfully hot - I really struggle with anything about 1/3 of the way up the dial. I do have heated seats though :)

Stone

Mine are not to hot at all in the winter. I think i either need to downsize my oil cooler or maybe modify the mocals thermostat so that it stays closed, anyone here ever tried it?

Edited by G60_Marc

My fan doesnt work so no heating for me, plus I just sold a fan on ebay, sods law :(

On my many list of jobs to do for next weekend

Yep, they are.

Mine never used to go past 1.

If anyone ever got in and turned it up, I used to look at them like they just hit the passenger ejector seat button.

"You don't wanna do that..."

I was never that impressed with the ones on my first C, but later found out it was because someone had forced my knob (oh-err) for the flaps and they'd all jumped a few teeth.

My blue one is lovely and toasty :)

Mine are sometimse too toasty, i have to open the window with them on to stop me getting cold or too hot :lol:

Favourite part of winter driving, sunroof open with heated seats and heaters on.

Favourite part of winter driving, sunroof open with heated seats and heaters on.

Same here (although no heated seats). I drive everywhere with the roof open, however cold it is. The heaters are great in the Corrado. I would like heated seats though. I have them in the Golf and they are lovely when it's cold outside. I'm half tempted to retrofit some heating elements into them.

Yep, its the one thing i brag about to my mates with newer cars. Not only is it reeeealy toasty in there, but it gets that way pretty quick aswell! Does not take long to warm up at all!

Might be your flaps are out of sync !

hmmmm id go see the doc about that :?

I did this on the way home tonight and i see what you mean. Was nice whizzing down the country roads in the dark with the sunroof open but all toasty with heater on :D

stop boasting about your ovens, mines well cold and frosty on the inside. though this year its quite mild for December