daves16v

Corrado Short Shifter

Dave, I still want one if you one going spare. Yes you did miss me out, lol. But when ever your ready is fine.

I don't have any at the moment but if you want to put a £10 deposit down to secure then that's fine, that way I won't forget you again.

I don't have any at the moment but if you want to put a £10 deposit down to secure then that's fine, that way I won't forget you again.

Just tell me where I need to pay.

Dave,

Very interested in getting one of these done and I have a shifter mech to send you ready.

What's the cost on this basis..?

Stu

Dave,

Very interested in getting one of these done and I have a shifter mech to send you ready.

What's the cost on this basis..?

Stu

Stu,

Cost is £45 posted back to you.

Dave

Lovely mate. I'll whip the mech out of the car this weekend and get it across to you. No linkage cables required I assume..? As I've sold them to you before..?

Lovely mate. I'll whip the mech out of the car this weekend and get it across to you. No linkage cables required I assume..? As I've sold them to you before..?

Correct no cables required, do you still have my delivery address?

Dropped you a few PM's Dave but no response.

Can you confirm you've received them.

c

Dropped you a few PM's Dave but no response.

Can you confirm you've received them.

Yes received, will reply probably tomorrow.

Dave

No worries.

Just wanted to make sure I'd got the correct address.

Hi are these still available? I am interested in buying one for my G60. How hard are they to fit?

Check the first page of this thread. All covered there.

Hi are these still available? I am interested in buying one for my G60. How hard are they to fit?

Got one one my G60 & love it !

Got one one my G60 & love it !

Tried to remove mine today. What a bloody nightmare! It's not coming off. I cut the lip off but the pivot arm still won't reach over the metal. Think I'm gonna have to do it from below. I'm assuming it's easily accessible under the heatshield with the exhaust removed if anyone knows?

Dave just read the whole thread and this shifter seems to be a must so can you knock me one up and pm me when ready not in a great hurry just when your ready please buddy

Tried to remove mine today. What a bloody nightmare! It's not coming off. I cut the lip off but the pivot arm still won't reach over the metal. Think I'm gonna have to do it from below. I'm assuming it's easily accessible under the heatshield with the exhaust removed if anyone knows?

Never done it myself but yes that's the way from underneath.

From above, you may find it easier if you remove the plastic surrounding the gear stick, this allows a little more room for manoeuvre.

Dave just read the whole thread and this shifter seems to be a must so can you knock me one up and pm me when ready not in a great hurry just when your ready please buddy

I have 2, one is spoken for, if you pay a £10 deposit then you can secure the next one which I do have but needs modifying. Sorry to ask but at times I'm struggling to keep track of who has asked for one and I've skipped people which is unfair.

From underneath:

Exhaust out the way.

Heatshield clips off.

Remove heatshield, might need to remove both sections up front. [i did for simplicity]

4 13mm bolts holding it in.

Drops right out, assuming you've disconnected the cables.

Could I put an order in for one of these please. Just PM me with your payment details and I will get the payment sent across.

Edited by Ninjasean2005

Could I put an order in for one of these please. Just PM me with your payment details and I will get the payment sent across.

PM sent.