daves16v

Corrado Short Shifter

thanks fella i get back to you ok i possibly will be selling the car within the next month

You're a bit late, I sent you a PM middle of August and naturally assumed you didn't want one so took you off my list.

Sounds like a mod I'll put down on my list. I love this community! You guys have everything here!

I may be up for one of these in a couple months if you will still be doing them?

Yep, no plans to stop doing them yet.

Cheers for the shifter and rad brackets Dave, all looks awesome. I will be fitting it within the next few weeks so will send the old one back asap :)

Hi Dave, could i have one of these. Im off for the next couple of weeks so i can get the old one dropped off to you before hand if that makes it easier for you?

Jon

Jon,

Yeah that would help. Drop me a PM with dates/times etc.

Dave

Mine turned up and I fitted it today. Wow - what an improvement! The shifting is so much nicer and quicker. The gear selection is much less vague too - really helping with gear selection! The quality is fantastic - really well done!

It's really easy to fit following the clear instructions that come with the shifter. The shifter was really well packaged too, and Dave is a great guy to deal with.

Get one of these in your life - such an improvement for so little outlay - may thanks Dave :)

Timmaaah

Fitted mine today. Brilliant, nice throw, good feel.

Dave even machined down the lock pin to help when re installing. Great product

can i have one of these please Dave, if you send me your Paypal details I will send the necessary in advance

Regards

Edd

Ok I've had three people asking for shifters in the last couple of days, I've penciled you in the queue but I must stress that if shifters aren't returned to me then I can't send out modified shifters. The last 12 months hasn't been good for returned shifters I'm afraid to say.

Push comes to shove I can take my car off the road and send you my shifter to get it modified. I'm in no rush though, so no worries Dave.

Fitted mine last weekend Dave, huge improvement cheers :) sent my old one back today, sorry for taking so long.