daves16v

Corrado Short Shifter

Hi Dave,

Fitted the short shifter today, the instructions that came with it were very good and informative and made the installation very easy indeed!! Once fitted i went for a blast and was very impressed straight away as it felt so much easier and better to change gears. I'll send my old 1 back tomorrow.

Cheers Dave

Peter

Id like to get on and fit mine this weekend, any chance you send me a copy of the instructions ?

Can you PM me your email address.

Hi Dave,

Very interested in this short shifter. Do they only fit Corrados or will they fit Mk3 VR6 Golfs also? Can you send me one out and then allow me to send you mine back when its swapped? Also, what is the handbrake tunnel kit all about?

Cheers

Charlie

hi

can i be added to this list please?

wots my next move?

cheers paul

Paul,

You are added, I will PM you when I have the next one ready.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Please put me on the list for a short shifter. Drop me a PM when you require payment with amount, address etc.

Many thanks.

Bob Anderson

Hi Dave,

Please put me on the list for a short shifter. Drop me a PM when you require payment with amount, address etc.

Many thanks.

Bob Anderson

Added.

I'm still waiting for quite a few shifters, if you don't want to return your shifter for the refund then please let me know so I can cross you off my list.

Thanks

Dave

I'm still waiting for quite a few shifters, if you don't want to return your shifter for the refund then please let me know so I can cross you off my list.

Thanks

Dave

Sorry dave totally forgot about this . Been sat in my boot since I swapped em. I sent it first class this morning so should be with you soon

Cheers again , best mod on my car :D

Hi Dave,

Received my short shifter tomorrow. Ihope to get some time over the weekend to fit it, but in any case, will return my shifter to you asap. Charlie

Dave, could you put me down for one please? Should have done this a long time ago...

Neil

Dave, could you put me down for one please? Should have done this a long time ago...

Neil

Yeah will do.

whats the current lead time on these pal? :) also. did i see somewhere you did a rad mounting kit? :/ or have i been dreaming?

I mean more have you got some there or are all the ones/one you have already out!? I could take mine off and send you that if that's easier or order one and return mine?

I mean more have you got some there or are all the ones/one you have already out!? I could take mine off and send you that if that's easier or order one and return mine?

I don't have any to send out at the moment. If you want one quickly then you are better off sending me yours for modding or wait a minimum of 2 weeks for the next one to come available. PM me if interested.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

I'll take one please.

Added.

Arrived safe and sound on Saturday (well, the "you were out" card did). Cheers for including a couple of editions of Derbyshire First in the box - I'm sure it will be a riveting read :)

You should have my original shifter by the end of the week.

Thanks again Dave.

Hi Dave,

Many thanks.

Bob Anderson

Bob, PM sent to you 22 Oct, if you don't reply in the next day or 2 I will have to pass the shifter onto someone else.

Cheers

Dave