dogger

FS: RHD Fiberglass Scuttle Tray and RHD One Piece Lower Windscreen Trim

I have one gloss black fiberglass scuttle tray cover and a matching one piece lower windscreen trim for sale. They are both brand new and have never been installed. Fits all RHD Corrados. Top quality vacuum infused fiberglass composite parts. Fitment is spot on. Scuttle tray is £113 and the lower trim is £125. Shipping on each would be £35 or both can be shipped for that same price.

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

i think i will want one of the windscreen trim pieces, but in about 2 months time

They will be available and same price. Just IM me here or email is [email protected].

No it's a Spoonfed one,

Far superior to the SWG one !

Here's mine

5284ea7a-6cac-8e68.jpg

Mines Carbon fibre and c/f& Kevlar,the one for sale is fibreglass,and is well worth the money !

What's the difference between this and the swg one?

I can only tell you what customer's who have bought our part and previously owned the SWG part said. They all said the quality and fit of our parts were better. If you notice in the ad posted ours is actually two separate parts. The lower windscreen trim and the scuttle are not all one part but two. It retains the factory rubber seal that fits to the bonnet when closed. Our parts are vacuum infused for the best quality, strength, and fitment. Also we don't put our logo in big letters on the top surface like they do. Our branding is on the back where it should be.

I've always though spoon fed stuff looks very tasty. Once I've finished my bodywork ill be paying you a visit!

I've always though spoon fed stuff looks very tasty. Once I've finished my bodywork ill be paying you a visit!

Thank you!