KADVR6

how much??

probably will sell for about 70 ish i wreckon but as Emu says G60 badges have gone for over a ton which is pretty wild lol

i paid about 40 for mine then someone stole it : ( and broke my grill in doing so

Seen some stuff go for stupid money recently, £22 for the little trumpet thing on end of bonnet release cable

At £51 this is already insane!

And making me think I should get my VR6 grille badge removed and hidden ASAP!

Removed mine to stop some sticky fingered so and so stealing it. It's one of the problems of having a car whose parts are becoming more valuable and sought after.

It's a tough one.

If you don't remove it there's a chance of theft. But if you do remove it, what exactly do you gain by it? You don't appreciate it and no one else does either. May as well just throw it in the bin. Or send it to me :grin:

VR6, it's a catch22 situation, and they are too easy to take off. I only keep it off if the car is going to be left unattended in a dubious area, which it isn't very often.

However, most people won't know how valuable the front VR6 badge is becoming, so it'll probably be stolen by a Corrado forum member lol. And yeah, I'll happily leave it to you in my Will instructions lol.

Fek, hadn't appreciated how valuable they are. Not sure I feel comforter leaving mine on now.

Think mine may be removed tomorrow too!

This is getting stupid with the prices of parts now being driven sky high for things that probably cost less than £1 to make when they where originally produced. Who do we harrass at classic parts in order to get this sort of thing remade?

whats funny is that part prices are sky high but an actual corrado for sale is worth bugger all??? no wonder theyre getting broken left right and centre

I've glued mine to the grille. At least any prospective thieving sods will snap the arms off trying to get at it...

I've glued mine to the grille. At least any prospective thieving sods will snap the arms off trying to get at it...

Good idea

I sold some NOS parcel shelf straps for £30 last year!

nice...i have a set in the boot...!!

whats funny is that part prices are sky high but an actual corrado for sale is worth bugger all??? no wonder theyre getting broken left right and centre

Not as funny as the people who are prepared to pay that much for a little plastic badge :D

True though. Pointless selling a Corrado these days. Just break the thing and make more money!

They were ~ £15+VAT when I last bought one from the dealer. If I'd known I would have bought all the remaining stock they had.

Ebay tonight for mine then. Its sitting in the back of the garage as I don't like it anyway :)

Jay

really.....