Philuk

VW Festival Harewood House Friday 17th - Sunday 19th August 2012

If your wanting to enter your car for the show and shine this year you need to pre book yourselves in!

The link to do this is

http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/showshine.php

Make sure you get booked in nice and early because its limited places.

Also who is going!? Get your weekend tickets booked aswell :D

Ah crap! Seems all 10 places are taken according to CCGB website. Kip, any room for more, there have been more than 10 in recent years?

Cheers

Dave

Hi All, (UPDATE FOR MEET POINTS)

I NEED addresses for all who cant get to the meets below, PM ME YOUR DETAILS ASAP!

I will be posting out the passes for this soon so please remember to bring them with you, and if anyone is coming to the meets below i'll hand it to you on the day.

As ever we will be meeting up for a little convoy action for this & the rendezvous points are,

Wooley Edge Services M1 Northbound at 7.30 for 7.45

Then onto Mcdonalds for a McMuffin Mmmmm at,

Bullerthorpe Ln, Colton, UK LS15 9 Just off Junction 45 M1 for 8am to 8.20 ish before leaving for Harewood

Any Problems give me a call on 07890109122.

jim davidson

Neil Caunt

Steve McCoy

Russell Swann

James Clayton

Gareth Pearson

Chris Lees

Chris Ferry

Wendy Duckett

Vag Hag

Dave 16v

Laser Mark

Britpop 95

Jay renshaw

CrazyDave

Edited by KIPVW

It's on for the whole weekend Chris as thread title but we only have a club stand on the Sunday.

It's on for the whole weekend Chris as thread title but we only have a club stand on the Sunday.

Sorry Kip, I meant to ask if it was just the Sunday for the Club stand. I knew what I was thinking!!

Anychance i can be a reserve matey ???

I'll put you down mate.

I'm coming too - Harewood Festival is the place you NEED to be :) This is also going to be my first time in my Corrado!

However, I can only come on Saturday, as on Sunday I will be flying back to Poland for my sis wedding... so, not yet sure how to organize myself... but me and my misses are coming 100% on Saturday :)

that for the weekend mate? Ouch haven't looked yet, think it was £12.00 for the day last year but cant remember.

Same as this year so not bad, i think £35 is a lot though for a weekend, surely it ought to be slightly cheaper for going for more than one day. I'd say £25 is easily enough.

Phil why is it so much to camp??

This is the reason i've binned going to BVF this year, not paying £30 for one night's camping for what was a ****e show last year and with £ 80 fuel costs was not worth it.

I do think VW Festival is a bloody fantastic event though. :)

Edited by KIPVW

KIP thought it was worth mentioning mate i can only attend sunday found out i got a bloody wedding party to attend on the saturday grrr !!! but will definatly be there sunday wouldnt miss it for the world