robo22sri

Stealth Racing Schimmel 263 group buy!

Actually the GB price is for "up to ten", so we're already there! The extra discount for 11-16 would be nice though .. :)

Well I manned up and paid deposit this morning, not sure why I'm bothering though, shes being a real bitch at the moment! lol

Actually the GB price is for "up to ten", so we're already there! The extra discount for 11-16 would be nice though .. :)

Don't tell everyone ;-) lol. Got to always raise the bat. I know it's not much but every little helps!

Just spoke to Vince guys... He's having a day off on Friday so will extend the deadline to Monday to accommodate any late comers :)

leaving it a little late but I best phone really but do you think stealth would send the cams to us? I would happily fit them myself and a get a remap done at a later point , funds are Ikind of short at the moment but after fitting the schrick mani a remap was on the cards any how.

I believe so as thats what I'm planning on doing, when I ordered mine vince made a note that mine were mail order

leaving it a little late but I best phone really but do you think stealth would send the cams to us? I would happily fit them myself and a get a remap done at a later point , funds are Ikind of short at the moment but after fitting the schrick mani a remap was on the cards any how.

Vince says its £10 postage to your door, can't complain at that :)

I only live down the road(about 12 miles), so am going to pick mine up and have chat with Vince at the same time.

Only need a couple more payments to get the discounted price which will cover any postage costs and still saving on the "upto 10 sets" price :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Given that you have 17" wheels, you'll need the extra power from the 263s to make up the performance to standard, so I'd say "yes".. ;)

Lol

263's hmmmmm

Still a bit unsure? Is there a better mod for this price?

I've had another change of mind, and decided to go for the cams..

Could you re-add me to the list please, I'll give Vince a call to arrange payment :)

Lol

263's hmmmmm

Still a bit unsure? Is there a better mod for this price?

I can't think of one ... up to 20bhp on a non-turbo engine for under £400 worth of parts? It just doesn't get any easier than this.

Add me to the PAID list. Just called Vince.

He's extending the cut-off to Monday if anyone else wants to join. I think we're one person away from the next price bracket now! Anyone want to be a GB Hero? ;)

Many thanks to all all the recent people who have paid....

Here is a list that can be added to the first post...

Daves16v - PAID

MikeVR6 - PAID

swiftkid - PAID

JoebloggsVR69 - Paying today

vince did mention that someones card was declined yesterday so once that has been paid today, and assuming joeblogsVR69 pays today, there is our 11 orders :) but lets not stop there, this is a proven modification, and these prices do not come around often so make the most of it while you can.

I already have D&G cams. Would these make a massive difference? Does anyone know how they compare?

good man, vince has just txted and advised that if the person who's card was declined yesterday pays a deposit then this is indeed our 11 sets ! :) so whoever's card was declined yesterday, be the group buy hero :)

good man, vince has just txted and advised that if the person who's card was declined yesterday pays a deposit then this is indeed our 11 sets ! :) so whoever's card was declined yesterday, be the group buy hero :)

THE GROUP BUY HERO!!! :lol:

Haha was it you mate? :)

Unfortunately not, I would love to be the Hero! :)

It can only be swiftkid or daves16v unless you guys can confirm otherwise?

Vince is off tomorrow so if that person could please resolve the situation by COP Monday then that would be the 11th set.. Or If anyone else wants to take part to secure the £370 price :) come on guys... So near now lol

afraid not pete, my moneys gone out my account. But I will try egg people on... come on guys, treat yourself! be the hero haha

Wonder who it was only you and Dave confirmed payment the day Vince said the card was declined:) come on hero's!!