carrots

waterless cleaner

does anyone use waterless car cleaner,i live in a flat so its hard to clean the corrado.i cant see how this waterless stuff dont scratch the paintwork

My brother-in-law swears by it !

I didn't believe him,until he brought it with him one weekend!

He cleaned his car with it,(French car) it took him less then 1/2 hour,shined really well,I inspected it,and I couldn't see any visible scratches !

He's been using it for about 6 months, and all look goods !

He uses showroom shine (shopping Chanel & e-bay)

Have a look on detailing world. Quite a few of the Pro's have been using it during the hosepipe ban, but I suppose when they're mopping it afterwards it doesn't really make much difference. I personally cant see how it won't harm paintwork in the long run. :shrug:

Hi

I used to have a valeting franchise called waterless detailers - its a great product and I still use it on my own car!

i mite have to try some next pay day.that detailing world is a great web site ive never been on that before

I've been using Showroom Shine for a year or so. Bought the stuff not really believing the hype. However, it works! Carnauba wax is the magic ingredient as it is real slippy and helps remove all those bugs. Other makes re available!

Received the greased lightning Showroom Shine a few years ago as a present - and must say its one bl**dy good product - even if a little on the pricey side. Having said that it does last ages and water beads well. Oh - and I used to use it only after washing the car .... Lol

just like megs speed detailer? would a bottle last one wash I'd thought? We'll sell you some water! lol

Even with a hosepipe ban, you can still use a bucket and a sponge ;-) And water is still fairly cheap, not like the gas/electric robbers