Tempest

What a waste: 928 destroyed by Hammond

Youtube - blocked.

What did he do to it?

It did annoy me a little actually when they did the Alfa Romeo special. Hammond rolled up in his POS Spider and REALLY whacked the door onto May's mint GTA/V. Wrecked a perfectly good car for the sake of a well worn gag.

You mean you don't use a VPN tunnel? :)

They're dicks, they always have been. It's always entertaining seeing people be dicks, until they're dickish about something you care about.

You didn't answer my question :D

Yeah I've got access to an 'open' wireless connection but can't be bothered to hook up to it right now :D

Ah... yeah that is a bit silly really. There are plenty of other cars no one gives a t0ss about he could have destroyed!

Didn't realise 928s went back as far as 1979?!!

just a shame Hammond did not get out the tank to try and save it then the Americans drove over it while he was in it, that would be one case of friendly fire i could live with.

1978 (4.5 liter engine, 240 PS) till 1995 (GTS with flared rear arches, 5.4 Litre engine, 350 PS) for the 928, 65000 or so sold, over a third going to the US.

Tempest

1978 (4.5 liter engine, 240 PS) till 1995 (GTS with flared rear arches, 5.4 Litre engine, 350 PS) for the 928, 65000 or so sold, over a third going to the US.

Tempest

this one time, at porsche camp LOL

It's been said but Top Gear was better when it was 'boring' because it was about cars. Now it's all just pratting about which is only occasionally funny and maybe there will be an awesome sounding car on the test track (ie; FXX)

They have flogged Top Gear to death, I remember William Woollard when it was about cars, talking seriously about cars.

Shame, i watch it because its still better than a lot of crap on telly, i prefer wheeler dealers though..........

They have flogged Top Gear to death, I remember William Woollard when it was about cars, talking seriously about cars.

Shame, i watch it because its still better than a lot of crap on telly, i prefer wheeler dealers though..........

Totally agree, mike and edd show real enthusiasm for the cars they do even if mike brewer is a bit of a bell end at times

No coincidence then that there's no Top Gear this summer, so will only be on in Autumn / Winter again... I guess they've just ran out of content to do two series a year!

Totally agree, mike and edd show real enthusiasm for the cars they do even if mike brewer is a bit of a bell end at times

I love wheelers dealers and loved deals on wheels before that! Wish they made more of them!

Yup, agree, for example found the Wheeler Dealer episode with the 928 restoration very interesting and useful even.

Tempest

Yup, agree, for example found the Wheeler Dealer episode with the 928 restoration very interesting and useful even.

Tempest

Shame he didn`t need to replace the isv eh eric, would have been handy to look back on! have you done it yet

Nooo, well, not planning on starting till after the Porker club national day, which is tomorrow. So after that I´ll give it an attempt :) Read the websites, looked at all the pics (100s), so what can go wrong :lol: ?

Tempest