Peebee

Corrado purist look away now.

I can't help it, I just absolutely love this front end. Gives a great fresh modern look to the Corrado.

Thats not bad looking actually, all it needs is a decent grill OE looking grill.

Thats not bad looking actually, all it needs is a decent grill OE looking grill.

indeed. Having said that, the DDI guy (Anh?) did an interesting mod to the Corrado headlights which made it look superb. Some incorporation of Audi lamps. Best to check on his site.

indeed. Having said that, the DDI guy (Anh?) did an interesting mod to the Corrado headlights which made it look superb. Some incorporation of Audi lamps. Best to check on his site.

Who's this bloke you speak of? I'd like to see some more.

I like it. I think it's kind of shows what a modern corrado could look like. Give it an r32 engine, haldex system and a newer dashboard/interior and I think it would look good. It does look like a mk4 r32 bumper with mk4 headlights but I think theres been a lot of cutting and shutting for the wings and bumper. I have some mk4 headlights lying about I may just hold them up to see how much work it would be....

Here is a side view......

dsc0465rm.jpg

I like it. I think it's kind of shows what a modern corrado could look like. Give it an r32 engine, haldex system and a newer dashboard/interior and I think it would look good. It does look like a mk4 r32 bumper with mk4 headlights but I think theres been a lot of cutting and shutting for the wings and bumper. I have some mk4 headlights lying about I may just hold them up to see how much work it would be....

Here is a side view......

dsc0465rm.jpg

You're a star, I couldn't find an alternate angle anywhere of this car. I really want to do this when funds allow. If you could report back with your thoughts on mk4 headlight conversion that would be great.

I've just fished the headlights out the garage and will report back. I am trying to decide if he has grafted on the front end of the mk4 wings......just for the curve round the headlights or if they are the original wings cause if you look the bonnet doesn't match exactly to the end of the wing. I need to find a mk4 slam panel before I try it though...

I've just fished the headlights out the garage and will report back. I am trying to decide if he has grafted on the front end of the mk4 wings......just for the curve round the headlights or if they are the original wings cause if you look the bonnet doesn't match exactly to the end of the wing. I need to find a mk4 slam panel before I try it though...

Well to me it does look like stock Corrado wings, but who knows.

it's mk3 headlights and slam panel with the headlights either a mk4 style(which I can't find) or mk4 innards some how.

Meh, not for me i'm afraid. I look at my car every time i go out to it or return to it in the car park in town etc and think how lucky I am to own such a gorgeous car. I've alway loved the design of the front end, the shape of the lights and the subtle lines to break up the squareness. In short, I think it should be left well alone. But that's just my opinion. :-)

Meh, not for me i'm afraid. I look at my car every time i go out to it or return to it in the car park in town etc and think how lucky I am to own such a gorgeous car. I've alway loved the design of the front end, the shape of the lights and the subtle lines to break up the squareness. In short, I think it should be left well alone. But that's just my opinion. :-)

Your opinion is the correct opinion in my opinion