lilfuzzer

Breaking Rado aqua blue VR6 price for postage added and updated

Set of steering cowlings £15 - how much posted please ?

Do you have the pasenger door seal ( the one on the car body )

Cheers

No problem sorry I hadn't realised someone was interested in them so yeah thats only fair. Let me know either way.

Rick

Set of steering cowlings £15 - how much posted please ?

Do you have the pasenger door seal ( the one on the car body )

Cheers

Hi bud pm'd

---------- Post added at 8:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:56 PM ----------

No problem sorry I hadn't realised someone was interested in them so yeah thats only fair. Let me know either way.

Rick

Will do Rick I have pm'd peeps to see so I can hopefully get back you you very soon

Cheers

Chris

Hi,

If it's still available, are all the clips intact on the rear number plate plinth and presume it's black and unpainted? If so how much for this posted?

Thanks

Phil

Hi,

If it's still available, are all the clips intact on the rear number plate plinth and presume it's black and unpainted? If so how much for this posted?

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil its still on tailgate at the mo as need to get that home so I cam hear it up I'll keep u posted

Cheers

Oh and 25 posted mainland uk

Chris

hi fella, isee the pics of the door, but really need to know an idea of any corrosion , along the bottom and around the door, i need a aqua blue pass door rust and dent free.

and did u manage to have a look at the rad support for corrsion? holes ect, cheers alex

hi fella, isee the pics of the door, but really need to know an idea of any corrosion , along the bottom and around the door, i need a aqua blue pass door rust and dent free.

and did u manage to have a look at the rad support for corrsion? holes ect, cheers alex

Hi alex ill hqve a close look over the door tonigjt and let u know it looked ok but will take a very close look.

The rad cradle has some corrosion ill take some pics tonoght as they tell l a thpusand words

cheers

chris

---------- Post added at 8:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:06 AM ----------

Hi alex ill hqve a close look over the door tonigjt and let u know it looked ok but will take a very close look.

The rad cradle has some corrosion ill take some pics tonoght as they tell l a thpusand words

cheers

chris

Hi Phil its still on tailgate at the mo as need to get that home so I cam hear it up I'll keep u posted

Cheers

Oh and 25 posted mainland uk

Chris

Thanks - will wait to hear from you....

Pete and alex pics of rad cradle and wishbones

alex I'll let you know about the door tomorrow eveninng if ok when I get a proper look

Hey chris

Recieved door pins thanks v much!

Have you still got the rear "corrado" badge ?

If so how much?

Hi Ben

yeah its still there £12 posted

cheers

chris

Sweet! Is it blue? If so I'll have that mate!

Cheers

Ben

No worries mate I'm in no rush. If poss could I get the little plastic lugs that it pushes onto aswell. I've only got 1! Lol

Cheers Chris

Ben

Hi Chris, have you still got the petrol tank and pump? If so can you courrier to tr10 8rx in cornwall for me? Cheers Paul.

hi mate have you still got the steering cowlings? if so il take them please,,also wanting the expansion tank bracket if its still available..and il take the dash blank too please.

i will be able to collect tomorrow eve if possible?

cheers

Russ

Edited by 20vtvw

Hi Chris, have you still got the petrol tank and pump? If so can you courrier to tr10 8rx in cornwall for me? Cheers Paul.

Hi Paul its not off just yet but I can put you down for it I will have to check out the courier costs as its a very queer size but i'll let you knwo its off

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

hi mate have you still got the steering cowlings? if so il take them please,,also wanting the expansion tank bracket if its still available..and il take the dash blank too please.

i will be able to collect tomorrow eve if possible?

cheers

Russ

Mate I'll text ya but yeah there yours

dude seems like I have the wrong number drop me a text with your address and i'll post them for you save the fuel

Edited by lilfuzzer