Portent

Bonnet insulation

Sorry guys, slight delay as I've been on holiday. Will try to order my one sample this week if I get time. Will then look at a GB if all goes smoothly.

Sorry guys, slight delay as I've been on holiday. Will try to order my one sample this week if I get time. Will then look at a GB if all goes smoothly.

:salute:

Im interested to see some results of this, i could well be keen to be involved in a group buy...

Im interested to see some results of this, i could well be keen to be involved in a group buy...

Agreed! As much as I'd love to take part in a group buy, I'd want to see the finish product first.

lol I can see everyone is keen :)

Not had much time recently. WIll deffo try to do something about it this week.

Is the price for the 1/4 or 1/2 inch thick foam?

The site doesn't say how thick the rubber is for a Corrado.

Slight delay now due to buying a new car so my finances are tight. I still intend to get one to see what it's like but don't have the funds this month.

Portent would you mind if i took over the Group Buy for you? I would like to get the liner as soon as possible, but with only buying one it will cost too much, so i'd be willing to buy them in bulk to keep the cost down.

Sounds like a good plan, (if you hadnt have stepped in i would of fella) if you've got the time to do it count me in for 2 of the VR6 late ones no logo

Yeah im wondering about the 1/4 inch thickness whether it would be enough?

Edited by Jon_vr6

Sounds like a good plan, (if you hadnt have stepped in i would of fella) if you've got the time to do it count me in for 2 of the VR6 late ones no logo

Yeah, i have the time. I have been on to Bob Budd (Classic 9 Leather Shop), he says he'll do the same deal with me. But i'd like to get the go ahead from Portent first, i wouldn't like to step on anybodys toes mate.