Harrier

C11 VRG / Sold,new year/new C !!

oooOOOooo good choice!

Need to get all the VRG's together for a pic ;)

I wonder how many other VRG's there are ?

I saw 3 different 1s at gti international earlier in the year! 1 was on the que to race and the others in the carpark! Was goin to park next to 1 but by the time I got back it was gone!

Won a trophy at last weekends Vw Action at Santa Pod but was'nt sure where i came in Custom Watercooled class as i missed presentation but just found out i came 5th ! :-) A great weekend & will be there again next year i hope

Bit of an update on C,very pleased to have aquired some Recaro's from North of the border! Been wanting some for a very long time now & these came up on Forum recently.They are black cloth so im having them re-trimmed in black leather to match interior,have had them for over a week now & have spent some time fiddling with switches & a sticky motor so now all electrics are now working correctly.They are booked in with an upholsterer but he cant do them for a while yet as he is very busy at the mo, so really cant wait to get them in!

Here is a pic as they are now + a recent one of the car just cos i like it !

Edited by Harrier

Bit of an update on C,very pleased to have aquired some Recaro's from North of the border! Been wanting some for a very long time now & these came up on Forum recently.They are black cloth so im having them re-trimmed in black leather to match interior,have had them for over a week now & have spent some time fiddling with switches & a sticky motor so now all electrics are now working correctly.They are booked in with an upholsterer but he cant do them for a while yet as he is very busy at the mo.Im using Trim De-luxe in Littlehampton as they were recommended to me, so really cant wait to get them in!

Here is a pic as they are now + a recent one of the car just cos i like it !

Your car looks absoloutely sensational in that photo, very inspirational regarding getting my bodywork sorted

Great pic, calendar worthy and nice choice on the seats, make sure you get the recaro cloth back from the trimmer undamaged, could be worth a few quid on Ebay

Suggest you strip your old leathers for the heating elements and put then in these as post of the retrim.

I've got these ones and there's a bit if wear on my drivers side upright bolster. Wanted to repair it for a while.

Would be interested in the passenger cloth if you get it back from them.

Thats a very good tip on the heating elements thanks Adrian, & Gus ,yes i will let you know about seat covers.Thanks for nice comments too guys.

Recieved a couple of goodies in the post this week,grille from VW Heritage & clutch master cyl bought from BoraChris so fitted master cyl today.I also removed the door handles as im having them painted to match the car & probably having the grille painted too though not completely sure about that.Also a bit of tidying up here & there.Missing driving it but Sorned till the spring.

My christmas present to myself has come early this year as i had a text to say Recaros were ready after re-trim, so nipped down to Poole last night to collect them. I had Tim do them for me who also has done a lot of work for 'Rams'.I'm well pleased with them and hope to fit them at the weekend,Tim is a really nice guy & really enthusiastic about his work. Thanks to Rams for passing on his number.Will get some better pics up when the're fitted.

Glad your happy with the seats my friend, what leather did you choose in the end?

Looking forward to seeing them installed

Tim used Bentley leather Rams,there was quite a bit left over too so wondering if i can make use of it anywhere else.

I haven't sat in them yet Ben but pretty sure i'm going to like them,if not i can just look at them ! ;-)

Those look great! Are you planning on selling the old cloth?

i second this darren, wouldnt mind a spare set of matching cloth's for my set... possibly the most uncommon recaro cloth type they did for the corrado