Goldie

Goldies 94 VR6… New Daily...

Ah, nice one! Just checked out the UD thread- you did really well there. Your car is the perfect advert for the Corrado in a Corrado-less show!

It did look almost out of place with some very blingy cars around it.. It is far from standard and it looked like it was which in a way is the whole idea.

Found these pictures on Vortex..

Obviously someone is a better photographer than me...

8550226902_fc6b4fd50a_b_zpsda26ab34.jpg

8550226046_e4dd96e430_b_zps8093e675.jpg

Im moving house in a few weeks and the car is going to have a lovely big new garage to live in very soon, im very excited....

:shocked!: Bl**dy awesome how you ended up runner up i will never know :brickwall:

Have you changed the ride height....?

Edited by C5 OEM

Nice mate, Very nice. Well done on the Trophy :)

The weather is the reason i done take mine though to be honest with all the salt around too i'd not sleep for a week after :lol:

The ride height is as when i got it..

Thanks very much guys, i am very chuffed with the pics and yes Kip i wouldnt have slept for a week unless i spent a whole day underneath cleaning it in the freezing cold..

Love the car Michael and them photos really make the paint look wet.

I've been trial fitting my supersprint tonight and wondered if I have the brackets the right way round. Don't suppose if you get time you could send me some pics of how your brackets are could you please?

No probs Chris.. Ill have a lie down under the car over the next couple of days and grab a picture for you...

No probs Chris.. Ill have a lie down under the car over the next couple of days and grab a picture for you...

Thanks Michael, it will really help as I'm not sure whether I should use any standard brackets at all. Mine doesnt seem to protrude out the bumper as far as yours either (ooh er!!)

MOT passed the other day.

Ive just moved house so took it somewhere new, the guy i asked if i was happy to leave it with him, he then paused and said he already knew i wouldnt be going anywhere. Anyway turned out to be all ok, one advisory for a brake pipe so sometime this year ill change all the ones that havent already been done..

Good news Michael but i would have been surprised if you had said it had failed.

So would i but i dont have the best of luck with MOTs...

Heres the car at its new place...

P1000825_zps00554a0b.jpg

P1000826_zps7b77b395.jpgHave been to VW today and have ordered a load more bolts for front and rear bumpers and all fittings for a new oil filter housing to go on.. I still havent done the sump yet so plan is to do that while the filter housing is off.. Ive still got 263s to go in as well.. Am thinking about giving the 70mm splitter a go for a change..

Fingers crossed ill make Stanford next weekend, ive been twice before but the last time was 2008, the 20th anniversary of the Corrado so would be nice to make it again albeit in a different Corrado.....

Edited by Goldie

That's a nice sized Garage Michael :thumbleft: I love the look of this car silver suit's those wheel's so well :salute:

It was definitely a deal clincher, its a 7 ft wide door and with the car in the middle there is at least 3 ft on either side...

The rear panel doesnt look like that anymore...

You better bloody make it. Leave the cams till after mate ;)

Ill be there... No doubt...

I wish i could got a couple of issue's to sort not to worry i will be there on national day i will get myself more organised for nxt yr and will try to be at as many as i can saying that it will probably change knowing what these car's are like :lol:

Today i got all set to swap the sump and filter housing which i have all sorted with all new bits to go on...

In typical corrado fashion i noticed that one of the brackets where the power steering pipework passes through the panel wasnt secure, reason a sheared bolt. Great... So after some drilling and tweaking its all sorted.. Have had a good clear up of the areas that just cant be reached while the bumper is off. Itll be all going bacl together tomorrow with all new bolts and spoiler screws. In reality i won't move the car again until October after this weekend so ill leave the jobs i need to do until later when there is more time..

Here she is ready to go back together and one of the spoiler bracket on the washing line after a good clean up and spray..

P1000874_zps3c8db418.jpg

P1000876_zps791eed71.jpg